I League Player Transfers News & Rumors 2013-14

Comments

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    AIFF are now in talks with Sanjoy Sen to be the next Arrows coach.
  • hadfadkarhadfadkar 1236 Points
    Dempo Club Chairman Shrinivas Dempo may replace Armando Colaco with Arthur Papas or Dutch international Mike Snoei.
  • hadfadkarhadfadkar 1236 Points
    Kayne Vincentis is Linked with I-League Club Mohammedan SC
  • neelforever2000neelforever2000 0 Points
    edited May 2013
    if EB gets Van Dijk it would be terrific and unbelievable..he is a super striker.chidi van dijk will be a nightmare for defenders
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    New twiste : Now according to "AAKASH BANGLA" channels sports news show "KHEL TALE" EB officials are talking with Arthur Papas for the EB coaches job as an backup plan if TJM leaves.

• Everyone wants a piece of Papas. Not surprised. However I would like him better at Dempo. Dempo need a new life, someone who can go in there and basically promote young players who are ready for the I-League up when they deserve it and one who can sign some new guys to mold a brand new squad. Papas can do that.<div><br></div><div>East Bengal do not need that. They need someone who can just go in and basically continue on from where Morgan left off. Sign a few players (striker, midfielder, and defender) and they are good.</div>
  • usaindiausaindia 1671 Points
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">go to Australia and find new papas</font>
  • <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Former A-League coach Ian Crook would be a good signing. Lots of experience coaching (mainly as an assistant) in Australia, Japan, and England. He was the assistant at Norwich City, Sydney FC, Avispa, and the Newcastle Jets. He was also recently head coach of Sydney FC. He also had head coaching stints with the American Samoa national team.</font><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Seems like the like-for-like replacement for Trevor Morgan.</font></div>
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Former A-League coach Ian Crook would be a good signing. Lots of experience coaching (mainly as an assistant) in Australia, Japan, and England. He was the assistant at Norwich City, Sydney FC, Avispa, and the Newcastle Jets. He was also recently head coach of Sydney FC. He also had head coaching stints with the American Samoa national team.</font><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Seems like the like-for-like replacement for Trevor Morgan.</font></div>

<br><div><br></div><div>the profile sounds too high profile for i-league club.... i doubt any clubs got a wage structure to support the huge wages he might be asking for</div>
This discussion has been closed.