2012-13 I-League Round 24

Comments

• <p>i think this will be a close finish.....</p><p>My prediction is</p><p>1. Churchill - 51points</p><p>2. Pune - 50 points</p><p>3. East Bengal - 49points</p><p>Mohun Bagan will finsh with 35 points</p><p>Air India & United Sikkim will not pick any more points....</p><p> </p>

<br><div><br></div><div>How much money you putting on that?</div>
  • DomnicDomnic 2309 Points
    My Prediction will be<br>1.Churchill- 55 Pts<br>2.East Bengal - 50 Pts<br>3.PFC - 50 Pts<br>4.Prayag - 44 Pts<br>5.Sporting - 37 Pts<br>6.Salgcr - 36 Pts<br>7.Dempo - 36 Pts<br>8.ONGC - 33 Pts<br>9.MFC - 30 Pts<br>10.MMB - 30 Pts<br>11.Lajong - 25 Pts<br>12.Arrows - 23 Pts<br>13.AI - 19 Pts<br>14.Usfc - 16 Pts<br>
  • We should open a betting thread for this.
  • pune FC is famous for late surge in rankings. I am pretty sure that they will bag 2nd position with 50 points. East bengal will not reach 50 now.<br>
  • wekaweka Alabama, United States245 Points
    Wow, I didn't realize that this league ended so early.. argh.
    Ashlesh wrote: »
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">cmon dempo its time to win against Churchill </font><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">i hope dempo win this match and get back some confidence and than could have good ending of the season </font></div>

Haha. Comment made from the head and not the heart. Well, just bcoz people say we must change our mindset and supprt a single team does not mean we do it.If that happens in Goa the crowd at stadiums will fall even further. Today even a hardcore Dempo fan will supprt CB just for one reason "To retain the title in Goa".

• Domnic wrote: »
    Ashlesh wrote: »
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">cmon dempo its time to win against Churchill </font><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">i hope dempo win this match and get back some confidence and than could have good ending of the season </font></div>

Haha. Comment made from the head and not the heart. Well, just bcoz people say we must change our mindset and supprt a single team does not mean we do it.If that happens in Goa the crowd at stadiums will fall even further. Today even a hardcore Dempo fan will supprt CB just for one reason "To retain the title in Goa".

<br><div><br></div><div><br></div><div>STATE NATIONALISM!!!! YA!!!!</div>
    Whatever!!! You can call it anything.
  • <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
    Domnic wrote: »
    Whatever!!! You can call it anything.

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;"><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">I will :) . Oh and I hope you did not take that wrong. As a Londoner and a New Yorker I understand what you Goan's feel completely about all your teams.</font></div>
    There is always an odd one out among many. :)