Bengaluru FC Season 2013-14

Comments

• rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Let them do it, then we will talk :)

and also let's get back to BFC :)
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    BFC Facebook showing travelling away fans at yesterdays game..... now that is something no-one thought we would see...especially not for a televised game ....

Just goes to show the point some of you guys made...
    The type of Fans BFC have tapped into are the upwardly mobile Bangalore student & IT crowd who have the financial ability and the flexibility to make a long weekend  trip to Goa in December with game...

some of them apparently drove 12hrs to Goa from Bangalore !
  • RonnyRonny 10456 Points
    edited December 2013
    BFC doing great...now they have posted video of the goals..BTW Balwant scored a really good goal
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    also its a good excuse for a weekend in Goa :)

Even some of my friends were telling me to do this, the Mohun Bagani inside me is stopping me :P
  • also its a good excuse for a weekend in Goa :)

Even some of my friends were telling me to do this, the Mohun Bagani inside me is stopping me :P
    but going to Goa is different no?
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    BFC Facebook showing travelling away fans at yesterdays game..... now that is something no-one thought we would see...especially not for a televised game ....

Just goes to show the point some of you guys made...
    The type of Fans BFC have tapped into are the upwardly mobile Bangalore student & IT crowd who have the financial ability and the flexibility to make a long weekend  trip to Goa in December with game...

some of them apparently drove 12hrs to Goa from Bangalore !
    And this model can be replicated in some other cities also. Chennai, Hyderabad. Pune, Mumbai.
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    Pune needs a city centre stadium ...as the footballing culture doesn't exist like it does in B'lore.
    The few places like Dobarwadi , Khadki were football is popular are too far from Balewadi...
    Unlike Bangalore football stadium whixh ia next door to Austin Town

Similarly Mumbai would benefit from a stadium near the northern suburbs of Kandivali/Borivali
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    i am a travelling mfc fan too....
    watched 2 matches of pfc and mfc each ;) :P
  • Top of the table in their first season, that's pretty impressive.
  • Second season unstoppable and Third season invisible.