Bengaluru FC Season 2013-14

Comments

• goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29255 Points
    Bfc and jsw have big money
  • With the AAP impressive show in Assembly elecions, all party and people started noting.
     BFC winning I league will make other clubs to promote in similar way
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    With the AAP impressive show in Assembly elecions, all party and people started noting.
    similar way? Like paying money to AIFF to become immune from religation any playing without any pressure?
  • With the AAP impressive show in Assembly elecions, all party and people started noting.
    similar way? Like paying money to AIFF to become immune from religation any playing without any pressure?
    i mea the marketing and promotion, alo now they are top of the table. 

• gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    Under-15 AIFF regional academy is being "force" funded by JSW as part of BFC being allowed to play in the I-league.
    Unless AIFF can rope in more direct entry teams..... .they can't afford the Regional Acadmies or any of the other recommendations in Laakshya
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    With the AAP impressive show in Assembly elecions, all party and people started noting.
    whats wrong in it? they didnt played to survive this season...which they could have done
    but assembled a more than decent team and invested in marketing equally
    today they are a force reckon both on and off the field
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    @shankar did ever said there is wrong in that? I just asked @indian_gooner what similar ways he was talking about. Anyway can/should other clubs do that, pay money to AIFF to become immune from religation.
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
    @joyptan i still believe that relegation should be scraped for a few years so that clubs can focus on whats really required(afc criteria, infrastructure, academy, promotion etc)
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    @joyptan i still believe that relegation should be scraped for a few years so that clubs can focus on whats really required(afc criteria, infrastructure, academy, promotion etc)
    But then 2nd division clubs will have no motivation to play for. and 1st division clubs will take it for granted also. Even if they lose each game by 10-0, there is no relegation.
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Relegation should be scapped permanetly. India is to big and unstable for it.