2013-14 Arsenal FC season

Comments

• silicon3silicon3 351 Points
    edited January 2014

@ArcadeRoar..u have to remember his horrific leg injury, there must have been doubts if he would ever return to form. after that he had to fight for his place .all this made for a hard sturggle + lack of confidence etc made fans hate his perfirmace.for me if a player in low in self belief and confidense  his form will suffer..i am also sure he would always have nagging doubt about getting injured again while playing..

In my opinion Last season wenger made him play in a unnatural position which forced him to improve on skills he would otherwise have never used. This year Ramsey is playing in a more natural position and i feel last years stint has a significant role in his improvement, secondly possibly he has got over his fear factor while the  arrival of ozil really kicked off his confidence..Kudos to Wenger for Persisiting with ramsey

• ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Wheres my kudos!? I literally got kicked out of the Arsenal Big Soccer section for believing in Ramsey and for saying that Rooney would also come back.
  • one of my European fav. team doing well.

Wheres my kudos!? I literally got kicked out of the Arsenal Big Soccer section for believing in Ramsey and for saying that Rooney would also come back.
    ArsenalFan700 .....  ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ 
    great to have seen Arsenal's game against Spurs...convincing vctory for us
    great to have seen Arsenal's game against Spurs...convincing vctory for us
    Oh yes... even with guys like Serge Gnabry, Rosicky (not our first choice), Nacho, Vermaelen, and Fabianski playing we were able to beat the Tottenham first XI (minus Bentalib).

yes..we have a awsome midfiled..one of the best actually...

Lets see how Wenger handles the Strikers Scenario, will he go wth a short term Solution in Jan or a Long term Addition at the end of the season and Risk a opprtunity to win the EPL?

yes..we have a awsome midfiled..one of the best actually...

Lets see how Wenger handles the Strikers Scenario, will he go wth a short term Solution in Jan or a Long term Addition at the end of the season and Risk a opprtunity to win the EPL?

Park Chu-Young is our savior and god!

Theo Walcott out for 6 months !!....this is really bad news.. haing just come out of 2 month injury  he gets injured again.. i wonder are these injuries becuase players are starting football so young and playing at such a high tempo?..

Maybe Theo's injury will force Wenger to bring in suitable replacements..

No... Alex Oxlade will be back and Park Chu-Young will play and give us a trophy!