2013-14 Arsenal FC season

Comments

• munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    You got ticket? How much is that? You will be at Emirates Stadium?
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    edited January 2014
    $90 each. We got 2 for me and my father. We will be in the upper tier of the clock end at the Emirates.

These were also some of the last tickets available and we had to wake up and call London at 4am (American Eastern Time) to get them.

Worth it.
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    Great!!! I am sure it will be enjoyable experience for you.
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
    oh crap... sorry bro....
  • So rupees 5600 for an single ticket at Emirates? 

That's equivalent to the salary of a IT fresher 
    edited January 2014
    IT Fresher?

Also, keep in mind I am a Red Member and these are upper tier (still amazing).

Also @Munna219777 thanks but this is not my first time. 24 February 2009, Arsenal 1-0 AS Roma in the Round of 16 in the Champions League in which van Persie scored was my first match. I have been to 11 overall and have never seen us lose (even the Manchester City game on 8 April 2012 I thought we would lose but we won thanks to Arteta).

My streak will probably end here sadly but to see Arsenal-Bayern Munich in the GAME OF THE SEASON will be amazing.

(Note: My profile pic here is of the Arsenal scoreboard from the Arsenal 7-3 Newcastle game last season... I took it and posted it on the Arsenal 2012-13 season wiki... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012–13_Arsenal_F.C._season#December )
  • What do gooners here think of new signing Kim Kallstorm? He is injured now.
  • silicon3silicon3 351 Points

well as long as KIM is injured his old club will pay his salary..if you see his videos he has got very good shooting skills..he is versatile can play along d flanks and along d centre,also he is capped internationally for his country more  then 100 times..so he must be good

what value does he bring to Arsenal in terms of winning  the EPL, i would say probably back up to some of our goal scoring midfielders,but  if viewed interms of us wanting a out and out striker the signing is a disapointment.

I am still wondering as to why wenger still signed him knowing he is carrying a injury, he will aldready miss out many games. 

Yep, what sillicon said. He is a reserve signing, that is really it. He is nothing to write home about but at the same time he is still a player we needed, specially with some of our younger guys like Frimpong and Yennaris leaving.
  • silicon3silicon3 351 Points
    All d arsenal fans here...February will be the make or break month for our EPL season..what do u feel about the fixtures and how will the results go?

february-We have Bayern Munich, 2x liverpool ! ManU among the teams to play..

March we have Chelsea , Tottenham n City along with Byern Munich.