• wekaweka Alabama, United States245 Points
    Chelsea 6 - 0 Arsenal.

Wow
  • preetampreetam 870 Points
    1-5 to liverpool
    3-6 to man c
    and now
    0-6 to chelsea....
    and this team is expecting to win the title.....i'm sure as i said earlier...it gonna liverpool who gonna challenge man c and chelsea for title...and with this loss arsenal dropped to 3rd ...and soon they will drop to 4th once man c plays equal no. of matches with top 3 as of now...they have 2 game extra in hand...
    edited March 2014
    arsenal vs man c will decide the course of the season....if arsenal get better of man c there will be podium finish...but as of now title challenge goes begging,...
  • silicon3silicon3 351 Points
    Wenger got his tactics and player selection hopelessly wrong..I Donno what he was thinking or if the players did not understand..I would have expected 9 players in our half to stifle Chelsea , absorb the pressure calm the nerves and than change gears..

What do we see such a high line and no cover for the back line...our injuries and lack of suitable cover has again come to haunt us..the big 3 have replacements ready

against the big teams wenger seems to think they are like any normal EPL team...was hoping one would learn a lesson..

At best we will keep 3rd place..it's upto to Chelsea and City to lose the title..
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    3rd place would be better than what we were expected to at the beginning of the season.

At best we will keep 3rd place..it's upto to Chelsea and City to lose the title 

liverpool is very much in title race.......
  • silicon3silicon3 351 Points

At best we will keep 3rd place..it's upto to Chelsea and City to lose the title 

liverpool is very much in title race.......

Very true....but I hope they finish 4th... :D
  • now 2-2 draw with swansea. We are in 4th. With Ramsey, Walcott missing, no chance we can win the title. All my hopes are on FA cup.
    We should have sign Suarez even though asking prize was 55 million.
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Did you not hear the other Suarez move from last month? We payed the fee his contract said we had to pay for Liverpool to say yes but because, according to Liverpool's owner, "contracts dont matter in football" he did not let the deal happen.

Suarez now has the right to take action against Liverpool and perhaps force a move but based on how he is doing and how the club is doing and the fact he just re-signed a new deal I doubt he would and did not as it has now been a month.

As for us, again, much better than what we thought in August. We were calling for Wenger's head, saying there was no chance for 4th. No trophies again etc. If we can finish with 3rd and the FA Cup then this is a success and I believe we can do it, the players gave 100% yesterday but just could not find it in the final third. We could have won 6-1 if we wanted and even though it is 2-2 I am proud. 

We did the same against Bayern Munich (away), putting in a collective effort as a team to dominate the team we face and putting all our heart out there. Sadly, on both occassions, it has not worked out but it should give us confidence moving forward.
    1 thing arsenal is gud team but not the best...they are in need of star forward like rvp rooney or saurez...had rvp stayed wid arsenal we were seeing diff. Story