Mohammedan Sporting Club News

Comments

• but we( mb gandus) need morgan desperately

dont need these karim, odafa, eri any more
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    Morgan can't join an I league team till 2014-15 season ..as per the rumored terms of his release from East Bengal.
    Knowing Trevor. ..he'd nevere take the Mohd. Sporting job...would be more keen on the Dempo role. He's keen to work in Goa. ..but only at the right club. ...i.e not Churchill
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Well, I think MSC is doing decently...what do the officials and some people here expect? They just came from 2nd division, survival should be their priority, and Aziz's team has given a decent show. They have players who can do well. Why change anything? If they do how they are currently doing, that should be enough for them to finish mid table or lower mid table. what they want? win the league?
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    edited December 2013
    Mohammedan SC players, on Tuesday, requested the club officials to back them instead of criticising their performance.

http://www.telegraphindia.com/1131204/jsp/sports/story_17641521.jsp
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    AIFF on Thursday, issued a show-cause notice to Mohammedan Sporting for violent behaviour of their fans during I-League matches.They also got fined fine Rs 80,000.

Mohammedan Sporting coach Abdul Aziz Moshood has been fined Rs 10,000 for criticising the referee after Wednesday’s match against Bengaluru FC.

http://www.telegraphindia.com/1131213/jsp/sports/story_17675972.jsp
  • hadfadkarhadfadkar 1236 Points
    Mohammedan Sporting officials have asked Tolgay Ozbey to leave the club permanently.
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29249 Points
    edited December 2013
    Great news he can now go to the A league lol
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Great news he can now go to the A league lol
    HA!
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    Mohammedan Sporting officials have asked Tolgay Ozbey to leave the club permanently.
    It's not that easy for a club to just ask a player to leave..
    They have a valid contract with the player and have to honor it.
    They have not paid numerous player's. ..do they expect them all to just continue to perform each day irrespective ?

Mohd Sporting has a history of not paying player's when they "underperform" . Did Sultan and co honestly expect this squad yo win the I league ?

I hope Tolgay and others take this club to FIFA and have them banned for a few years...

• Mohammedan Sporting officials have asked Tolgay Ozbey to leave the club permanently.
    It's not that easy for a club to just ask a player to leave..
    They have a valid contract with the player and have to honor it.
    They have not paid numerous player's. ..do they expect them all to just continue to perform each day irrespective ?

Mohd Sporting has a history of not paying player's when they "underperform" . Did Sultan and co honestly expect this squad yo win the I league ?

I hope Tolgay and others take this club to FIFA and have them banned for a few years...

agree, same applies to other clubs