India vs Bangladesh Live Discussions, September 3 2013

Comments

• rudra wrote: »
    namewtheld wrote: »
    Sunil is the only star in this shitty team. What a dramatic finish! How cool you need to be to do that in the final shot of a game when you are about to lose.
    <BR>
    <DIV><BR></DIV>
    <DIV>true but he has missed many sitters both in last match and this</DIV>
    <P>
    </P>
    <P> </P>
    <P>that true but u have to accept that was a lovely free kick considering d pressure of d situation and that it was literlly the last kick on the game.</P>
    <P>looking at his body language and the run up to the kick , never in a hundred years i expected that to go in... </P>
  • Pathetic Performance is an Understatement.<br><br>I think the team needs to be changed  completely.<br><br>Even though i am a big fan of Sunil(Days are over) but he should have had atleast 5 goals in the tournament by now.<br><br>Its time for Wim and these players to leave.Sometimes i really wonder how do players like Lenny,Jewel have ecen represented India.<br><br><br>Today,we could not even muster a 3 pass move in the final third and we think we are improving?<br><br>Its time for players like Dika,Vineeth,Lalkamal,Alwyn ,perhaps Brandon and some other under 23 and u19 to get the chance to play.<br>
  • AkoiAkoi 2 Points
    <p>@Indian...let me say one thing. Players like sunil, jeje, Ararata, Nabi etc are being wasted positioning them deliberately in differnt positions. Jeje he cant play on wing..why is he even fielded there?  And this formation too 4-4-1-1 failed misrbly.  Did we see Sunil and Jejes combination anytime like previosuly during the time of Armando etc? </p><p>With pathetic bunch of non siklled mid fielders this formation can never ever work. I still say does wim have credibility of being a coach..i seriusly doubt so. </p>
  • to keep vineeth and lalkamal out is good choice cuz they don't have any practice session guys but to keep dika out and out again is just pathetic .......
  • AkoiAkoi 2 Points
    ...<em>let me say one thing. Players like sunil, jeje, Ararata, Nabi etc are being wasted positioning them deliberately in differnt positions.</em>..i mean positioning and not giving chance on time...
  • Indian football team has gone from bad to worse....u22 which was under papas should be declared as the senior national team...with addition of sunil from the present squad...even though we didn't get to watch them play but results against stronger team speaks volumes...if done so then in a few years time we may have a NT worth watching.
  • AkoiAkoi 2 Points
    Pls kick out Savio and wim on 1st instance...give chance to Armando sir again or trveor morgan, karim etc
  • if INDIA will playing like this against nepal then it will become such a shameful event for team in presence of 20k fans
  • AkoiAkoi 2 Points
    haaaaaaaaaaaaaa....and i want that. That will e a good reason to wipe this coach out of India to holland and his assistant Savio to Panaji!