Asian Champions League (ACL)

Comments

• gopiajeeshgopiajeesh Kerala654 Points
    Riga may be shit..but you cannot blame him for conceding 3 goals in a home match
  • DomnicDomnic 2309 Points
    Riga go home. I managed to convince my pune friend to go for game. He watched indian club for first time. After match he called me and said two things.

First was that full stadium were full of school children and no normal paying fans. And second he said, that the guy with pony tail, the striker is such a fuckall player. Totally crap player. I think that says a lot. A person watching first time can realise the quality of riga.
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29249 Points
    Riga is shit pune should replace riga,meyer and dohu only angus is good
  • samiamsamiam 1614 Points
    i will say this wth great pride that the fans here have great tolerance for indian football
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Munna, Pune were the only team that qualified as a team that passed all the AFC criteria, now whether that is because the AIFF did that on purpose or not is also up for debate but that is why Pune were selected ahead of CB.... and honestly we were never to make it far in the first place.
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29249 Points
    CB did not submit the documents on time so they PFC was selected for ACL play offs. If it was CB I am sure that they can rich last round against malborn victory
    CB over Muangthong? Thats a bit optimistic there don't ya think?
  • DomnicDomnic 2309 Points
    Well, with Shabana-Lagos-Wolfe and the new centre back, they could have given muangthong a run for their money.
    Meh, probably. Keep in mind Muangthong have a guy who was on in the English Championship last season as well as a guy who was a reg in the K League... compare that to a guy who played in Costa Rica or a guy from Egypt or Trinidad.

I am sure Churchill would not have fucked up against Ha Noi.
  • Proud_MadridstaProud_Madridsta 206 Points
    edited January 2014
    what most hurt Pune FC is that they don't have enough experience of AFC CL ....
    just like East Bengal , they keep losing all their matches in AFC cup group stages ....
    after 2 years they reach semi final ....
    they didn't change their coach and hardly change their team but what they gain is experience , even in Europe apart from MU,MC,Liverpool,chelsea or arsenal any team gets entry in CL they face it hard to cross group stage .
    even MC suffer 2 seasons .
    also PFC is in bad form so you can't expect more from them ...