Asian Champions League (ACL)

Comments

• preetampreetam 870 Points
    sahi baat hai.....but to utilise the gain of experience,,,pune needs to keep the same core of the squad...like dempo did for 5-6 yers
  • wekaweka Alabama, United States245 Points
    Ehh ehh dputting India vs Vietnam... I'd say it's an even affair. I would not have bargained for a Indian win but a draw maybe and I'd say both teams had their chances.
  • RonnyRonny 10450 Points
    But Anthony Wolfe is so bad that even Indian strikers can play better than him..he plays like a lethargic old man and lets not discuss the kind of goals he has missed..why are CB keeping him
  • DomnicDomnic 2309 Points
    Really!!! Is he that bad. Well he did miss one easy chance, but he has great work rate. Falls back and helps defence. He is much better than riga,moga and some other shitty africans. Lagos will be the main striker, so wolfe and balwant will work around him.
  • preetampreetam 870 Points
    Wolfe bad?my gudness...aftr fed cup performance people stil beleave he is shit...he is nt a great player..but 4 i.lig he is gud and deserving
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29248 Points
    Wolfe has good work rate can play in mid also helps in defense and can play as a striker. He is 100 times better than riga,chdi,moga,etc
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Wolfe is okay, not the best but he is okay. His goalscoring record is nothing to write home about but this is India so you never know.
  • Shah476Shah476 240 Points
    Some mad conditions in central asia... ravshan klub won against a yemeni club with heavy snow.. lokomotiv tashkent will play at home aswell n its heavy snow there too... im sure arab teams will moan about it.

Yes to home advantage eh...
    Currently watching Buriram United v Pohang Steelers. I'm personally waiting for FC Seoul (last year 2nd place) and tomorrow with Guangzhou Eveergrande.

A funny bit of (drama?) side story. Last matchday in mid-Februrary, someone suggested that the official AFC CL twitter follow more English-related twitters of Asian leagues/teams. They did. Recently, the AFC CL unfollowed them and created quite a stir.

Funniest thing about it? "We appreciate ALL of the feedback." was tweeted by them after the suggestion in Feb was made. Now? They're ignoring even the simple question as to why they were unfolloed (Dunno why, they were informative/helpful accounts.)
    Bunch of games today. Standings seem natural as all favorites progressing but Guangzhou drawing with their team today which was ... odd.