Indian Super League Season 1

Comments

• Atletico de Kolkata midfielder and Bangladesh skipper Mamunul Islam Mamun said his main endeavour would be to win the hearts of football loving citizens of Kolkata and play for either East Bengal or Mohun Bagan after Indian Super League (ISL) that begins on October 12.
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29259 Points
    let him first win a friendly against a amateur side
    abhi2810
  • @namewtheld Exactly, that's the main reason I dislike the Chennaiyin logo.
  • Dhoni chennaiyin co-owner .....
  • shakkeerKMshakkeerKM 1324 Points
    OFFICIAL: MS Dhoni has been
    announced as the new co-owner of
    Chennaiyin FC !
    Let's give MSD a
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29259 Points
    so another Paid co-owner
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    they should have got Ajith or Vijay in place of abhishek bachan/ Dhoni... with their fan base you could be more assured of a crowd presence in stadium than of dhoni who wont attend mostly or abhishek whom most people know as husband of ASishwarya rai or son of amithabn bachan
    Mumbai City FC tickets to be relased at 5 PM at Bookmyshow.com
    hopefully they have some affordable rate tickets unlike FC pune which is slightly at higher end..
  • coolgagancoolgagan 1109 Points
    Great pricing of tickets by Mumbai City FC. 

Clubs whose ticket prices I liked i.e they were on the lower side are( not including Corporate ones) :

NorthEast United FC (100-400)
    Chennaiyin FC (100-350)
    Mumbai City FC (125-350)
    Delhi Dynamos (200-950)

Clubs who have failed in setting their prices correctly:

Atletico de Kolkata (200-1250)
    FC Pune city (300-600)

Kolkata inspite of having a huge stadium priced its tickets so heavily as compared to other regions. 

at 125 and 200 in ground tier.. its a good price for people who prefer close to grond view... and at 250/350 in 1st tier and best place to view in DY patil...we can expect at least 12-15k average in home matches at DY patil...

and also with my personal experience at least 500-1000 of the seats will be filled by dy patil college students.. good old experience of mine with watching at least a dozen of IPL matches during my college days.. now missing the fact that i wont get free tickets :P

so we can expect good atmoshphere there at DY patil... even VIP tickets for 2500 is one of the cheapest i guess.