2nd Division I-League 2014

Comments

• preetampreetam 870 Points
    united will be gud if they completly focus in CFL and give chances to youngster...leaving i-league will be gud for them as well as AIFF..
  • dhritiman7dhritiman7 4029 Points
    United Sports will become another Tollygaunge Agragami. Once a key player in NFL now they don't even offer lunch after practice. 
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    Its all about getting sponsors. If they save relegation and get a good sponsor, they can again come up well. In the past, they were sponsored by Eveready, Chirag, Prayag. Chit Fund companies go boom and bust. I wish some MNCs get into sponsoring Football clubs in India.
    Imagine Honda United SC !!!!  How good it looks.
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    The regular clubs that exist currently cannot be sustained in the current situation as they heavily depend on sponsors. Unless the company is directly owned and operated by an industrialist, like BFC or PFC, the uncertainty will remain over the existence of such clubs. With all due respect, clubs like Prayag should not be playing in the top league. See how they skew the results. A
    In the 1st half the season, they were strong and now they can lose to anyone. So the teams who are facing them in away games now are luckier just because of how the fixture was allotted.
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Somesh, if I could like that 100 times I would.
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    i am wondering whether AIFF will force the points of financial point to the current i-league clubs and 2nd division teams which they are asking with ISL owners and and the frnachise teams like bengaluru fc.... that could pave way for lot more financially stable and competitive league in future years.
  • dhritiman7dhritiman7 4029 Points
    Why a MNC will invest money to a club which does not have supporters, stadium, even a proper board or club tent? What return will they get? Does Honda need to depend on any football club's performance to sale their cars or bike in India? 
  • hadfadkarhadfadkar 1236 Points
    FT. Kalighat Milan Sangha 3-0 Hindustan FC
  • Royals are 1-0 up against United Sikkim Babatunde has scored 
  • HT. Wahingdoh 3-1 Utd Sikkim 

Scorers - Bekay Bawar, Babatunde | Williamson