Netherlands Tour of Indian U-16 Team

Comments

• goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29260 Points
    this is not even India u16 just kalyani academy this gos on to show how much potential we have in football
    Deb_BanArsenalFan700munna219777
  • Deb_BanDeb_Ban 9964 Points
    @ashindia, Indian players are graciously crouching forward so that the Germans can face the camera :D
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    @goalkeeper last month u was bashing AIFF why they not selecting other players :P 
    Our CF vs S04 defender image
    yes I still want the best 11 to get exposed now if now say anything aghast this team all members will bash me but still I believe in best 11 should get exposed.
    archak
    yes I still want the best 11 to get exposed now if now say anything aghast this team all members will bash me but still I believe in best 11 should get exposed.
    munna219777
    bro these are selected during U-13 days ... so that time they were best players in national championship .. and later on we have Bengaluru U-15 academy .. so AIFF jitna money hai utna laga rahi hai .. 

its good that they giving exposure to these kids .. this is what clubs need to do not AIFF 
    archakDeb_Bancoolgaganmunna219777
    Pleasantly surprised by their game: Yilmaz

FC Schalke U-16 Team’s Head Coach Eren Yilmaz lavished praise on All India Football Federation U-16 Regional Academy Boys for their spirited display against his wards in the friendly match played in Gelsenkirchen, Germany on Wednesday (August 13, 2014).

The U-16 Kalyani Academy Boys, who form the core of the India U-16 National Team, lost by a solitary first half strike but gave a good account of themselves and their performance impressed Coach Yilmaz.

“They were impressive,” stated the UEFA A-License coach.

“Honestly we were pleasantly surprised with their game. They made some good moves and could have scored too,” he added.

This was the same Schalke Team that played Liverpool U-16 Boys recently. The match ended in a tie.

Schalke played a fluid 4-2-3-1 formation and scored in the 38th minute of the match. But it was the away team’s doggedness that kept the scoreline to that with the Boys also coming close to scoring on a number of occasions.
    Deb_Ban
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Clubs can barely afford academies, I doubt we could even afford to play in tournaments like this. Would be lovely though.
    Deb_Ban