Karnataka - BDFA Football leagues - All divisons

Comments

• rudrarudra 2958 Points
    but I don't see whom BFC can loan players. BFC won't give the important players, the fringe players will be fringe players in other clubs too. I mean BFC doesn't really have deep squad with stars on the bench. Karan won't be able to displace foreign strikers in smaller i league clubs too. and giving BFC players to lower league clubs don't make much sense (well maybe for the short 2nd div., that can be done i guess). atleast training with BFC will help them develop (assuming all the hype about BFC's technical staff and modern training is all true)
  • MaddieMaddie ಮೈಸೂರು(Mysuru) / Canada2975 Points
    CIL beat Jawahar Union 3-1
    A division :

9/5/14 - Postal 0-3 SAI
    11/5/14 - B'lore kickers 1-4 B'lore Independents
    12/5/14 - Tilak memorial 2-1 Student Union

• ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Well again, let me put it like this. Next season will be very different from the last one in my opionion. The 2013-14 season had a lot of parity in it. Churchill Brothers, the 2nd to last place team, probably had the ability to beat top teams like Bengaluru FC, East Bengal, and Salgaocar. Pune FC had a grand start but fell. Rangdajied United managed to sign bloody Ranti Martins and Gouramangi Singh and Mumbai were able to call upon some IMG-Reliance players, as well as Mohammedan. So ya, lots of parity last season.

I don't see that happening again. Bengaluru FC hopefully will/should shore up their team and make them more fearful then before. The two Kolkata clubs can either do really good or really bad. Churchill Brothers I expect will fix what happened last season. Pune I expect to be better as well. While clubs like United, Rangdajied United, and Mumbai FC will be left to fight at the bottom because of their small budgets. And if the AIFF allow 2 more company clubs then the player pool will only get smaller.

These smaller clubs will be looking for players and on the cheap as well. That is where I feel Bengaluru FC and maybe even Pune should pounce. Loan there players out to these clubs. Of course they won't go for obvious youngsters with no experience but a guy like Karan Sawney can surely get a loan gig at one of these clubs and even start or play more regularly than he did at Bengaluru FC.

I mean, 22 minutes as a 22 year old is a bit rich to me. He needs game time and if he is to good to ride the reserves for Bengaluru FC but not good enough to gain a spot regularly on the bench (10 times last season) then a loan would do him a world of good. He does not even have to start, initially at least, just gain experience off the bench and fight during every minute he gets. I don't expect the foreigners to be so great at the smaller clubs next season so it should be at least possible.
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Speaking of Vinoth Kumar, the dude just got a job in Reserve Bank of India through sports quota or some thing, the dream of every sportsperson in India (except a few cricketers) so bye bye ILeague dreams
    Well then... sucks.
  • ashindiaashindia 9254 Points
    Reserve Bank Of India that's a huge bank, people in India fight to become security guard there.
    But no I-League bro!!!!
    Super division -  South United 0 -1 ADE 
    A  Division - LRDE 1-4 DYES
    Team P W L D GF GA GD Pt
    ADE 2 2 0 0 2 0 1 6
    CIL 2 1 0 1 4 2 2 4
    RWF 2 1 0 1 2 1 1 4
    Bengaluru FC 3 1 1 1 3 3 0 4
    ASC 1 0 0 1 1 1 0 1