Bengaluru FC: Season 2 (2014-15)

Comments

• gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    @Dominic if they get 10K fans...that's more than Dempo will get all season :-@
    from what I have seen online...If they fill all the East and West bucket seats...It should look full.
    I hate sitting at ends behind goals. ..especially in athletic stadiums. ...clubs should close those sections off to create better atmosphere
    ArsenalFan700Deb_Bangopiajeeshgoalkeeparreddevil87ashindia
  • MaddieMaddie ಮೈಸೂರು(Mysuru) / Canada2978 Points
    This season is long we need starsports.com. 
    goalkeepar
  • DomnicDomnic 2309 Points
    @gaffertape. The banter was about filling the stadium. Not about who gets more or less. So if they themselves cannot fill up their stadium then how they can point fingers at others. But I think they will manage a good crowd.

And u also know it, that Dempo will easily cross 10K fans for full season of 20 matches. If u think they wont, then u are behaving naive.
    goalkeeparmunna219777
    @maddie. Wishful thinking if you are expecting 4K for each match in fatorda. Some matches may get it. Again, all 3 clubs selecting fatorda to play as home venue is bullshit. Salgaocar could hv easily played at Tilak. I myself have no hopes of 4K for each match. Its a fact.
    munna219777
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    @Dominic...

check the figures...
    20 matches in a season..only 10 at home  ;) 
    Unless you are being extremely naive and expect Dempo fans to start travelling to Shillong , Kolkata , Pune , Mumbai and Bangalore ??

Averaging 1000 fans a game at Fatorda who can claim to be Dempo fans , as opposed to the usual 100 or so urchins who flock to Fatorda for every game...

or the crazy old man who shouts " Come on Dempo, Come on Dempo " at all the games but also does the same for Sporting , Salgaocar and East Bengal ( Colaco )...

Most fans at Fatorda are football fans like myself who will watch any/ all games... Dempo will never have the fan following that we saw at FC Goa games or for that matter at Inter-village games !

The only true Dempo fans are those 10 guys who come along to the top tier above the VIP and abuse Arthur Papas in the most choice Konkani  <:-P
    ArsenalFan700munna219777reddevil87ashindia
    Well, its very difficult to differentiate fans in Goa. Most of the people support all the Goan teams. That is one bad thing about Goan crowd, they support Goa rather then individual teams. So even if 1000 people are present it should be enough to consider them as "crowd". I still think, they will get more than 10K for full season. Fingers crossed.

Am not sure urchins will be allowed before halftime without pass. And dempo will never ever get support like FC Goa. Nobody contesting that.
    gaffertapeAshleshgoalkeeparmunna219777archak
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    I FUCKING LOVE BENGALURU FC!!!!!!!!
    Maddiereddevil87
    it is by the fans for the fans to flood the fortress.... Please share it in facebook so that maximum people will be aware and come to stadium
  • coolgagancoolgagan 1109 Points
    Bengaluru FC is fucking awesome!! Bring them into ISL and see the crowds.Damn!! Kanteerava is gonna be full with 40K people. They are just perfect!! Perfect in every aspect. Pune failed big time in that.

I think Bharat FC are doing a better job than Pune FC. Not in terms of promoting the game and bringing the fans, but overall off the field things are being done in a much better way. 
This discussion has been closed.