Comments

• 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    And Now Rest is history , #SC11 stats for BFC

Matches 30
    Goals 18
    Assist 9
    sathish
  • jithuvjithuv 340 Points
    Yes there is a shipping fee for sure. But don't remember it being too high but that's just me. You can try ordering. Go till the end look at the total cost and order if you feel it is reasonable.
  • MaddieMaddie ಮೈಸೂರು(Mysuru) / Canada2978 Points
    Where you reside in USA? But you will get it in march?
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10481 Points
    Goals 21 including fed cup
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    I don't care when I get it, as long as it comes.
    edited January 2015
    something good is being done by TOI sometimes.. Covering BFC complete page today and NDTV featuring SC lastday and today on fed cup success

Count down as started . BFC done quite good marketing .. Ads from I-League on different tv and local channels would have more turnout. I'm expection good turnout around 10K..  thinking on 7PM kickoff but it becomes very cold here in blr around 15-16 degree(but feels 4-5 degree in th evening) 

3 more days to go ... Com'n you blues!!!!!!
  • DomnicDomnic 2309 Points
    Only 10K expected ??? I guess its something like a 20K stadium. Even on bookmyshow all tickets are available. I hope they get a full house to back up their own banter against others.
    munna219777
  • With all the marketing going around, don't you think 10,000 is less for a near 20,000 capacity stadium? Shouldn't the support for the blues be twice as high as the last season?
    munna219777
    edited January 2015
    Cheers mate.. No hard feelings .. if you want the person who showed middle finger in fatorda  i can get you .. but  away fans and studying kids..(ignore them) Goa has been great place .. let it stay like that ..  hope you guys never let down goan clubs atleast 4k each for 3 clubs. 

24k stadium ... 9-12 K quite acceptable and this stadium is little bit away from traditional power house of ashok nagar austin town and other football craze areas in blr. 

if  BFC able to cover up the Stadium rent and host cost. 

I strongly belive the game changer for I-League will be broadcaster. Get the fucking starsports on ...  you can see the world of change in the league... 
    ArsenalFan700Deb_Banmunna219777ashindia
This discussion has been closed.