Forum Updates

Comments

• namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    Those who are not seeing their profile pics (includes me!), can update their pics by going to their profile
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    @Admin what does the "flag" option do?
  • AdminAdmin 240 Points
    edited April 2013
    <h3 style="font-style: normal; font-weight: normal;">DEAR USERS,</h3><h3 style="font-style: normal; font-weight: normal;">As you will see we have made some significant changes:</h3><div style="font-style: normal; font-weight: normal;">1. Karma has been done away with.</div><div style="font-style: normal; font-weight: normal;"><br></div><div style="font-style: normal; font-weight: normal;">2. New badges system has been added. You earn a set of badges for achievements like 1st comment, 100th comment, 10 likes, 100 likes etc. Each of these badges have some points associated with them.</div><div style="font-style: normal; font-weight: normal;"><br></div><div style="font-style: normal; font-weight: normal;">3. The points are added and the top 10 point gatherers are displayed on the right instead of Top posters (Arsenalkid still leads :/ )</div><div style="font-style: normal; font-weight: normal;"><br></div><div style="font-style: normal; font-weight: normal;">4. FLAGGING option has been added. If you find any comment that is offensive/off-topic/advertisement/spam then you can click the FLAG button. The comment will be available for moderators to act upon.</div><div style="font-style: normal; font-weight: normal;"><br></div><div style="font-style: normal; font-weight: normal;"><i>We would appreciate your feedback :)</i></div><div style="font-style: normal; font-weight: normal;"><br></div><div><b>NOTE: <i>You can see the badges you have earned by going to your profile!</i></b></div>
  • ashindiaashindia 9254 Points
    Great updates but sad that Arsenalkid still leads <br> #-o
  • Man, that FLAG option scares me :)<div><br></div><div>Sorry @Admin and @Ashindia. I am actually planning on making a new account so I will start from scratch.</div>
  • AruncitoAruncito 4 Points
    Well done @Admin !! .. These changes make more sense.<br>Does the flagged post carry -ve points ? .. just trying to scare @ArsenalKid more ... ;)
  • Aruncito wrote: »
    Well done @Admin !! .. These changes make more sense.<br>Does the flagged post carry -ve points ? .. just trying to scare @ArsenalKid more ... ;)

<br><div><br></div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div>WELCOME BACK!!!!!!!! Have not seen you on here in a while :)</div><div><br></div><div>And no... no one scares me. I'm a big boy.</div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">is the rating of [deleted user] sum total of all deleted users we had? or has some prolific poster has deleted the account?</font>
  • AruncitoAruncito 4 Points
    Thanks @kid .. errr @BigBoy !! ..<br><br>@Admin ... why is there a deleted user in the top 10 list ? :-/