Forum Updates

Comments

• > rudra said:
    > yes, > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > > nameWTHeld said:
    > > > But you know, the reactions would be genuine. If someone really likes a post, he would like it. Namelessness encourages trolling
    > >
    > >

But think about it... Facebook. They have a feature that allows you to see who likes the post... how is the attitude on facebook?

and lets not make it another facebook...then I can spend time in those groups rather than here, isn't it?

Dont use your knowledge for shit.
  • AdminAdmin 240 Points

Now you can see the Forum Stats on the Home Page at the bottom!

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

@Admin what a view means? I mean what is a view?

• rudrarudra 2958 Points

> Joyptan said:
    > @Admin what a view means? I mean what is a view?

probably everytime a page is opened...if you load the page 100 times it will count as 100 views, but it will still count 1 as unique user (not entirely sure whether i am correct)
  • AdminAdmin 240 Points

Dear Users,

At the outset, we apologize for staying offline for so many days. It was inevitable as we had to manage the server expenses and had to reach beyond our means.
    But now we are back and will be adding some exciting new features. Now you will be able to Thank posters for useful information. And the leader board for Top Posters will be replaced by a new one which will include the number of thanks and likes received and also number of posts
  • > Admin said:
    > Dear Users,

At the outset, we apologize for staying offline for so many days. It was inevitable as we had to manage the server expenses and had to reach beyond our means.
    But now we are back and will be adding some exciting new features. Now you will be able to Thank posters for useful information. And the leader board for Top Posters will be replaced by a new one which will include the number of thanks and likes received and also number of posts

My time on top then has truly come to an end... cruel world!
  • usaindiausaindia 1671 Points

> Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > Admin said:
    > > Dear Users,

>
    >

yep finally

My time on top then has truly come to an end... cruel world!

• God damnit @usaindia! You were supposed to be on my side... not the Siths!