New coach for Indian Football Team

1110111112113114116»

Comments

• samsam 16458 Points
    Can I please get the data analyst job instead? 
    thebeautifulgame
  • deepak dedhadeepak dedha Ghar2826 Points
    A general question out of curiosity. How much does a data analyst get paid in ISL or I league ?

I'm currently working as a patent analyst and would like to switch into a football analyst role in future.
  • samsam 16458 Points
    A general question out of curiosity. How much does a data analyst get paid in ISL or I league ?

I'm currently working as a patent analyst and would like to switch into a football analyst role in future.
    https://www.goal.com/en-in/news/isl-i-league-football-analyst-indian-football/19r19l5swxvtd16wo9d55nsdz4
    deepak dedhaindian_gooner
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29720 Points
    @sam: Your wish is granted...After all, what better post for the IFN statistician? :)

Now who do I select as the fitness coach? B)

IFNers, volunteer yourselves!
  • deepak dedhadeepak dedha Ghar2826 Points
    sam said:

https://www.goal.com/en-in/news/isl-i-league-football-analyst-indian-football/19r19l5swxvtd16wo9d55nsdz4
    Thanks for sharing the link Sam. It seems compensation is on the lower end..... Seems like I'll have to wait a few more years to create a successful side biz so that I could take the risk purely for passion.
  • NagendraNagendra Rajahmundry, A.P6536 Points
    sam said:

Thanks for sharing the link Sam. It seems compensation is on the lower end..... Seems like I'll have to wait a few more years to create a successful side biz so that I could take the risk purely for passion.
    Better try to join as a trainee/apprentice in some foreign club, even 2nd tier or 3rd tier.. gain experience for 3-5 years & try to lure some full-time job in top European league, earn loads of money & come back to India & help Indian football 
    deepak dedhaashindiagiridharanindian_gooner
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29306 Points
    Nagendra said:
    I have applied, I hope to secure the job 
    I will ask AIFF to reject your application else after securing N.T coach position,  you will blame Indian genetics for all your match failures.  
    I Promise I will win the World Cup with Indian National Team, I will not select players from ISL, I have already Breed genetically superior players in my lab 🧪, I offer 5 month free trial where I will bare all my costs including stay/food/travel and they can terminate me anytime if I fail to get the promised result's. 
    giridharanNagendraindian_gooner
  • giridharangiridharan Washington D.C3738 Points
    edited July 1
    Nagendra said:
    I have applied, I hope to secure the job 
    I will ask AIFF to reject your application else after securing N.T coach position,  you will blame Indian genetics for all your match failures.  
    I Promise I will win the World Cup with Indian National Team, I will not select players from ISL, I have already Breed genetically superior players in my lab 🧪, I offer 5 month free trial where I will bare all my costs including stay/food/travel and they can terminate me anytime if I fail to get the promised result's. 
    Or we can get the funding and go to brazil and pay 10 percent of the money and smuggle their families back to India. 
    The investment will pay for itself :smiley:
    Does asylum system work in India? I am planning to make a trip if that works. I will bare the cost of the flight lol.
    indian_gooner
  • BrainFallINDIABrainFallINDIA India7120 Points
    Petar Segrt is available  . 
    A coach with proven success with different national teams, most recently with Tajikistan . 
    Might be the best pick among the lot .

thebeautifulgamegiridharanindian_gooner