New coach for Indian Football Team

Comments

• DXDX 4074 Points
    BFC fav to retain the league. Look at all the hype they have in the BFC season 2 thread. Enough to newbies to think they are the most professional club in the world and AFC Cup is just the bare minimum for westwood to win else will be sacked. :)
    munna219777
  • Bf c not gona win i leage...east bengal is much more better than bfc......i feel like bengalaru is amature standered club....
    goalkeeparbida 25 Domnickuldeep007
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29730 Points
    this season dempo or salgaocar will win it. I prefer Westwood over Ricki because Westwood can transform unknown players into stars.
  • MaddieMaddie ಮೈಸೂರು(Mysuru) / Canada2978 Points
    I too agree but not the 5-6 level, We would had better buy than Josh... We require coulpe of strong indian players in the squad. Upfront will be struggling if sunil fails to net. Wish we can recruit Sandesh Jhingan. But BFC players are fresh and hungry for competative football ,so will be racing to top... it would be tight contest .. Good Bye Kolkata ... when did Kolkatta won I-League..? I guess pretty long long ago .. wish one of my fav clubs (EB/MB) win the league
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10481 Points
    EB and BFC will be much tiered due to AFC cup commitment I rather go with
    Dempo looks strong

@Maddie even jhonny Menyonger and Rooney were expected to be flop last season but Westwood got best out of them
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    i'll take the discussion about favourites for I-League to the other thread....

As for Ashley...he will stay at BFC till his contract ends at the end of the season...and then decide whether to join AIFF.

No I-League till Jan 2016 after May...might tempting for him to do that.

If Ricky Herbert gets rewarded for last place at ISL with National team job , I will quit IFN 
    Deb_BangopiajeeshgoalkeeparDomnickuldeep007
  • MaddieMaddie ಮೈಸೂರು(Mysuru) / Canada2978 Points
    Are you joking ?  Jhonny Menyonger was a flop ? He was the backbone of our team but he was like dravid of indian team never cared for name and fame. He was work horse.... we will struggle without his presence. Yet to see Josh play so cant comment on midfield creativity. Later part of the league i witnessed one of shining stars in the begining of league fading away like Beikho and rightly he didnt start later part. I'm hoping super success for Udanta and blending my ears to listen his name in WestBlock A. So looking for happy defending season ahead. It is additional motivation to do good against Champion side.  
    Deb_BanAshlesh
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    Ricky is just useless coach .. Just hate him from core of my heart
    gaffertapegoalkeeparkuldeep007
  • coolgagancoolgagan 1109 Points
    edited December 2014
    I dont want westwood to leave BFC. Want him to see how he performs this season against other equally competitive teams. As for Ricki for the post of National coach, I dont know. if that is the only option they we might have to select him. Now, obviously we can't hire the Columbian coach. He is only kinda interested because of the potential here and ISL's worldwide recognition.. He will come, take a look at the infra( not even the players), will laugh and go back. Anyways we can't hire him
  • bida 25 bida 25 Kolkata140 Points
    Final call will be by AIFF. Those shitheads will just want a budget coach who will fit their bill, names and performance record don't matter for them.