Mohun Bagan Super Giant News

Comments

• ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Early response gotten from PT fans: "He's terrible on the ball and very slow. He's great in the air and pretty strong though, so if the I-League is a slow, physical league he'll thrive. He doesn't deal well with fast players."

John Johnson 2.0
    gaffertape
  • deepakcdeepakc Mumbai 3416 Points
    The description also sounds like Gaustavo (brazilian CB last year)...but if he is john jhonson 2.0, we are good to go in SEA/AFC cup group stages next year
  • deepakcdeepakc Mumbai 3416 Points
    Although personally someone who has played in SEA for 1-2 years would be better as it would be known if he can last a season in tropics, never a certainty with the Englishmen
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India30215 Points
    If ArsenalFan's report is true, then Seaborne likes to be more airborne than seaborne or land-borne. ;) However, I would not say that Johnson was terrible on the ball, although he was slow....However, even if he John Johnson 2, he would be a pretty decent signing for the I-League at least...let's see 
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    I only said he was John Johnson 2.0 cause he they're both English, coming from the UK, not the fastest defenders but defenders nonetheless, and pretty good in the air. They also have Premier League experience, with 1 appearence combined!
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29726 Points
    What happed to Zambian defender?
  • debarghya89debarghya89 7328 Points
    He is not coming. Sanjoy Sen doesn't like his CV
    red_devil
  • Deb_BanDeb_Ban 10069 Points
    On paper, it is a good signing. On field, I think he would be barely move around, what with his age and climatic conditions. Historically, British (or if I may generalize, European) players have not made any mark in Kolkata football, and with good reasons. Primary among them are: quality of the players themselves, weather, cultural differences, and lack of professionalism here.

But Seabourne seems to be a good catch, and I will hold my opinions until we really see him.
    reddevil87
  • samsam 16533 Points
    MB decided not to play anymore practice matches against CFL opponents aka strong teams. Next one is against CFC. There was a meeting also about the Peerless loss. I just don't understand the logic of Kolkata clubs. Even Barca loses practice matches, so what !!
    sanvedjadhavdeepakc