Mohun Bagan Super Giant News

Comments

• AKBAKB Kolkata3039 Points
    Sacchchai Chup Nahi Sakti...................
    Tujhe Mirchi Lagi To.......Mein Keya Karoon ?
    debarghya89
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9301 Points
    Again, liars can't say truth. So what he says while taking some reward on macha ground doesn't count as truth. 
    Cool...baby cool.........
    Enjoy Sunday...... :)
    Wouldn't get any respite once actual matches start.
    Research on Neighbour wouldn't Win I-League or Federation Cup for the Lota Club.
  • red_devilred_devil kolkata2468 Points
    So Etihad deal for MB flopped, now Lagerdere deal also going south. Mohun Bagan in talks with Premier Futsal chairman Xavier Britto  (Founder & Chairman, Esthell Group & Indev logistics) for sponsorship
    deepakc
    Not really.......our Great Sochib (AM) who is now facing isolation has suddenly become pro-active but his intention to stay in limelight is not going to succeed as he is fast losing ground........... if this year's Card Renewal process is any indication.
    deepakc
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India30215 Points
    The significance of Duffy and Seaborne at Mohun Bagan:
    http://www.goal.com/en-india/news/136/india/2016/07/31/26070002/i-league-mohun-bagans-history-comes-full-circle-with-the-signing-?ICID=SP_HN_1
    Aajkaal reports that Seaborne is having visa problems which might delay his arrival; another African defender would come to trials at Bagan.
    Carbon_14karenesudhakar2050
  • samsam 16533 Points
    edited July 2016
    MB to train and play practice matches under flood lights before their 1st match in CFL
    deepakc
    edited July 2016
    @Deb_Ban Till last year you could have taken 20 cards &  got them renewed, this year proper identification of the Card holders is being carried out. To renew other's Card...you have to carry authorization letter as well as id prove. Needless to say...all these are started to identify & eliminate false cards owned by one particular Official who has now become a liability & barrier to modernization.
    deepakcDeb_Banmunna219777Soccerloverreddevil87
    Also from next year there is a plan to increase Membership fees.....which remained static since ages. This year our Sochib Sir objected & this could not be done, but for the next year it is almost certain. Even most of the Members with whom I interacted also feel that Membership Fee should be atleast doubled but our beloved Sochib doesn't think so.......(who wants to pay from his own pocket for X no of Cards in the name of non-exitent Members) ?
    Atleast from this year the one time fee for a New Member is increased to 20k which was earlier some 3-4k (don't exactly remember)  when I got my Membership in 2004 & remained so. In June I got Membership of one family member after paying 20k as one time fee.
    Certain positive steps are being taken by Tutu Babu, Srinjoy & Debasish.......even though stiff hurdle in the form of Sochib is still there. 
    Deb_Banmunna219777deepakcreddevil87