Mohun Bagan Super Giant News

Comments

• SoccerloverSoccerlover 3434 Points
    Btw when would Sanjoy BC leave! ? ;)
  • Rav92Rav92 Kolkata1660 Points
    After eating half of the budget of club's, Sony Norde will be the new No 10 for bagan.  :/
  • AKBAKB Kolkata3039 Points
    edited August 2017
    Half of the budget ? Not correct. He has been paid 10% over last year. Don't always believe media. Same applies to Katsumi, if media is to be believed then EB paid him 40 L max....I don't believe. 
    Rav92
  • Rav92Rav92 Kolkata1660 Points
    Any thing more than 1cr is huge for him. Over the years the club management failed in every aspect be it sponsorship or improving the club infrastructure. They signed Sony this season only because of fans. There are a lot of fans who doesn't understand what is good for the club, they are just chanting the name of Sony and jumped around him. They never try to understand that the condition of our beloved club deteriorated over the years and we must be taken the presumptive measures to save the club.To be honest this kind of signing is eye wash for the fans. For the present condition of club both the fans and the club management are equally responsible. I never ever understand why club feels unsecured when the sponsors wants a big chunk of shares. If you want to stay in the competition you have to sacrifice a bit otherwise you will be obsolete with the time. Changes is the rule of the nature, you have to change with the time. In the past decade we are the torch bearer of the Indian Football. Now we are nowhere near the top just because of our arrogancy and age old thinking to run the club. There are three culprit for current situation of Bengal Football 1) Utpal Ganguly(from my childhood I saw many changes even Left empire destroyed but he remains stand still.) 2) Mohun Bagan Club management and 3) East Bengal Club Management( btw at least they are better than Mohun Bagan). Times to think in a different way. :(
    SoccerloverCarbon_14
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29725 Points
    Mohun Bagan goalie Shilton Paul is injured and would be out of action for 10 days...Shibin Raj to act as his deputy during this period
    Carbon_14
  • deepak dedhadeepak dedha Ghar2826 Points
    What do you guys think about Kamo now that he has been scoring impressive goals in CFL ?? Should Bagan retain him for IL ??
    BrainFallINDIAmunna219777Soccerlovermohammed_87hassanCarbon_14
  • BrainFallINDIABrainFallINDIA India7120 Points
    Do dong was a blockbuster in CFL, just a reminder.
    deepak dedhamunna219777Carbon_14sparta
    JIO MOHUN BAGAN!

http://khaboronline.com/featured/jio-of-reliance-group-is-going-to-be-main-sponsor-of-mohunbagan-in-ileague-2017-18/

It seems, according to this report, that Reliance are going to sponsor MB in the near future...The deal would be finalised in September...says that MB would receive 10 crores from Reliance for using the JIO brand in the I-League.
    East Bengal too were interested in using the JIO brand but since their talks with a Bengaluru-based company are at an advanced stage, they stopped their discussions with Reliance...Rumours are afoot that the former chairman of the BCCI, N. Srinivasan, has suddenly become interested in forging ties with East Bengal

shakkeerKMashindiamohammed_87hassanPrakashKBrainFallINDIAmunna219777Carbon_14sparta
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9301 Points
    That's India Cements isn't it?