Floodlights need to be better. 
  • Deb_BanDeb_Ban 9963 Points
    Telecast quality is much improved:
       - better camerawork
       - Better action replays
       - better graphics
       - stats & positions
       - More close ups

Only play is not improved. With this facile attack, MB cannot hope to go further up than the bottom half. Also, didn't know United SC has produced such a soft team, even for Division II.
    goalkeepar
  • samsam 16428 Points
    Mohun Bagan have released all 45 kids training at MB-Academy . The academy is set to shut out due to financial crisis
    munna219777RonnyindianFootballFangoalkeeparEastBengalPrideatuljggiridharan
  • In another development( source: ABP), Bagan players staged a "dharna" b'cos they have not been paid salaries for the past few months! As per insider report, this was led by the coach himself! :D 

Every time just prior to the beginning of the I-League, these kinda nataunkis' is a common phenomenon in Bagan.

It is such a shameless situation year after year & yet Bagan mgmt. won't retire.
    munna219777EastBengalPride
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9297 Points
    MB should release their first team squad as well :lol: 
    Soccerloverharitrams24
    To your frustration, the team has flown to Aizawl this morning, two days ahead, to acclimatize themselves with the conditions.
    goalkeeparEastBengalPridemunna219777haritrams24giridharan
  • Flying off to Aizwal is not the solution! 

If u r preparing for a big event and every time prior to a key tournament, if players/coaches show their dissent(rightly so) b'cos of non payment, it shows whats in store ahead.

Yuta Kinawaki created a ruckus last year b'cos of this and didn't play most matches in the I-League citing "injury"and Bagan mgmt didnt have the balls to release him,as he would have gone to FIFA for non payment issue.

Some of us here are either ignorant, or chose to wear a veil purposely in the name of being a "blind" supporter.
    Not being a blind supporter here.

I am also critical of the current management on various (well, most) aspects. I know only too well that if players go on strike before the club's main tournament, it can only be the symptoms of deeper problems; and that there are serious fault in the way the club is being managed.

I am not an insider. Far from it. I am just a supporter. So when I read that the players have called off their strike and packed to go for the away match, I take it that the conflict is resolved, albeit temporarily. The club's problems are manifold and deep-rooted, we ordinary fans do not have the veins to fight for these. We take life as it comes.

Age Khuda jane.
  • samsam 16428 Points
    aramco to invest in MB
    munna219777goalkeeparatuljgharitrams24giridharan