Online Chatting

Comments

• MaddieMaddie ಮೈಸೂರು(Mysuru) / Canada2978 Points
    I watched first half then switched to mfc vs MMB
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10481 Points
    La Liga is not that competitive
    I saw many such scorelines were Real and Barca have trashed clubs

And just see Messi and Ronaldo and Suarez these guys simply dribble pass players who don't really challenge them

EPL is much physical hence wont see Messi Ronaldo and others score 40+ goals every season and a very competitive league were u wont usually see such scoreline
    AKB
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Alexis Sanchez stats are not as good as they were last season with Barcelona and that was when he was a squad player there, not one of the focal points.

Then again... you have Michu.
  • dhritiman7dhritiman7 4030 Points
    Good observation by @Hassan but to compare you need to put entire Barca or Real Madrid into EPL instead of putting Messi or Ronaldo into an EPL team.
    edited May 2015
    Even if u put whole Barca or Madrid I don't think they would be trashing EPL
    cclubs

Real Madrid LB is actually like a winger

Both when they play against bottom 10 teams have 8 players who attack
    Only 2 center backs are in there half
    U would have seen Dani Alves and Jordi Alba today

If u do that in EPL Clubs will score score 3-4 goals in counter attack

Also both Clubs are spending very high money in transfer market so expect them to dominate Europe
    AKB
    There are so many variables you have to consider with doing a Barca/Real to Prem thing. Its like when people talk about Celtic (and Rangers) to the EPL... so many differences.
    Rohan

Compare Goals scored by Roberto Soldado Alvaro Negredo and there performance in EPL

Ronaldo in PL scored maximum 31 goals in a season here 91 in 150+ matches

In Laliga he has more goals then apps

Messi and Ronaldo are best players in world but they score too much
    Yeh they dominate in Europe to
    But Laliga is much different

I have seen Messi dribble past 5 players at once he won't do that in PL
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    Can they do it in rainy night against stoke city ?
    archak
    I agree, I am just saying if you want to do a Barcelona and Real Madrid in EPL scenario then you have to consider the variables such as the fact that there would be different squad rules, different money coming in from tv etc.
  • atuljgatuljg Trivandrum3983 Points
    edited May 2015
    Lol, then where are the EPL teams in the Champions league?

Ronaldo of Real is a more complete player than the Ronaldo of United. He was a kid at United but he became a man at Real Madrid. The Alexis of Barca got a much superior support from the likes of Xavi, Iniesta in their prime, and Messi than the Alexis of Arsenal. One on one, Messi will beat any defender and against City this year, he was routinely skipping past players.

@7negi,  Stoke City seriously? Is it Barca's fault that they aren't good enough for Champions league?

Visca el Barca!
    AKBrudra