Online Chatting

Comments

• NagendraNagendra Rajahmundry, A.P6774 Points
    more than Asian Cup winners.. we need to qualify for World Cup to attract sponsors.... people will be in queue for sponsorship if we can get qualified...
    Deb_Ban
  • samsam 16546 Points
    edited October 2015
    Hey @dhritiman7 mate I told you SS1,2,3,SS HD1,2,3 but that doesn't mean that they will show ISL matches in all those channels. Actually it is difficult to tell, it is dynamic. Based on the other sports event SS show, they decide that. Sorry to tell but Jalsha Movies is the only channel that shows the matches daily as there is no other option to show bengali feed.

Sorry mate if I have caused the confusion.  
    dhritiman7
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points

If you know the mindset of most people.. they will say we are not going to get past group stage why waste time watching inida at world cup..

This will be the mindset of most Indians who don't follow the sport..

munna219777atuljgNagendra
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9301 Points
    Cricket gained at football's loss and its AIFF to be blamed for it. Also the WC win in 1983 really turned it around for cricket. Why should I follow a bunch of talentless academy whores who digest 7 goals against UAE?

See Kolkata clubs don't need to worry too much about support, its ethnicity and religion based (EB, MB & MSC respectively). Its the Goan clubs who ruined it for ileague. I will be really happy if Salgaocar shuts shop and ScG gets relegated this season. These miners and builders bring nothing to football, neither they have fanatical support nor they did they try market themselves. Dempo, a 5 time I-League winner can't get 500 people in the stadium! Don't blame Kolkata clubs for that!

You don't need a glamorous leagues to improve football in the country, look at Uzbekistan, Iran, North Korea, etc. What you need is a normal domestic league and focus on youth development. Also, I and loads of bengalis followed EB MB and were still supporting Brazil or Argentina. Nothing wrong with that. For me atleast my club comes before country (don't care for brickbats here). Our forefathers lost everything in 1947 and its our club who gave us identity, hope and joy.

The support for NT got ruined in Bengal during Alberto Colaco's reign in AIFF. It's a fake federation and I feel they shouldn't be allowed to represent our country.
    reddevil87goalkeeparsamNagendraDeb_BanDomnicsilicon3
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29743 Points
    sorry to say but make I league a Bengal only league. let's ISL be for India.
    samatuljgNagendraDomnic
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Can't explain North Korea but Iran have a pretty good league which is ran by unlimited money... I do respect their system though and Uzbekistan is not shabby as well.
  • atuljgatuljg Trivandrum3983 Points
    Yeah, CFL can be easily converted into a Bengal premier league. There are enough teams there.

Pune coming overboard has been a massive win for ISL. Delhi though is likely to miss the bus this time too.
    ;EastBengalPride ... initially I thought of liking ur comment.... 

Got pis**d off after reading below line... May be for few folks club can bigger than country and everyone has their own right to love their club and place and it can comes first.. Atleast I don't mine..

"For me atleast my club comes before country (don't care for brickbats here)"

But  If you don't care about any other IFN folks, please comment only in your favorite club section...  R u still holding Indian passport ...

Sorry I might be talking too much.. May be ur intension is different...but your word framing irritated me..

atuljggoalkeeparDeb_Banshibier
    ;munna219777..

I stay in Fremont, California...  working for CISCO project.. Tech Mahindra is the employer..

how abut u ?? u based in USA... 
    munna219777