Online Chatting

Comments

• munna219777munna219777 28557 Points
    Who is leaving Football? Lallianzuala Chhangte ???
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10481 Points
    noops actually Joe asked him not to bring them back 2 india
    munna219777
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Is it possible for them both to remain at Liverpool? Would be great if they were actually considered to be good enough.
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29743 Points
    Wishing a Happy Easter to IFN.
    munna219777footydip
  • NagendraNagendra Rajahmundry, A.P6774 Points
    Happy Easter guys...
    footydip
  • debarghya89debarghya89 7328 Points
    Anyone from Chandigarh here?

Can someone tell whether it's a good idea to travel to Chandigarh by bus from Delhi or by train??
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    By train if u get super fast one !
  • deepakcdeepakc Mumbai 3416 Points
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India30227 Points
    Hello folks, thanks to all of you who read and appreciated my translation of the Bengali article on the legendary Krishanu Dey. I thought that since the transfer session is upon us (it would start in a month, i guess, after the completion of the I-League), would you be interested in a translation of a Bengali story by the most famous sports journalist, Moti Nandi, 'Dolbodoler Aage' (before the transfers) on the drama regarding the transfers related to Bengal football in the 80s and 90s. Believe me, it is one of the best, if not the best, story/novella that I have read which relates the enthusiasm regarding the transfers every season in West Bengal during those days. Of course, those who can follow Bengali can and must read it in the original version. But those of you who do not understand Bengali or have come into the Indian football scenario a little late, during the last ten years or so, would find it a stupendous read. Believe me, this is not any self-promotion or self-aggrandizement on my part.  It is only because i am passionate about Indian football and because i have a little break in the next one month or so from my busy schedule that I have come up with this idea. if you do not like the proposal, you have just to mention it and i will not broach the idea again. Of course, the writing might take a long time, even about a month. But what I can assure you is that you will not find a single boring moment if you read the story. I would only begin the story when i hear from you guys. So please come up with your comments and if you do wish me to write the story, please suggest the thread which would be appropriate for this job. It could be possible to upload the whole of the translated story in one go but I would prefer to upload/write into sub-divided sections. i do not wish to submit it as an article as it is not my original writing. Waiting to hear from you.
    Deb_BansamBrainFallINDIAdeepugoalkeeparmunna219777kuldeep007reddevil87archakfootydipand 2 others.