ISL 2014 Round 1 Match day thread

1585960616264»

Comments

• rudrarudra 2958 Points
    it took you so long and ISL to realize that in football players need to gel together and it is about being a team!!! Well, even IMG-Rel didn't knew about this impact of ISL!
    gopiajeeshashindiaarchakdhritiman7Deb_Banreddevil87
  • dhritiman7dhritiman7 4029 Points
    Awesome game. Hats off to Robert Pires for his involvement. Somehow I am happy with Indian players too except Prabir. For both the goals Prabir Das is responsible. For the first one he kept Balwant onside, (Thats what happens when you play with superior pair of stopper back ... but he can improve), second one an unnecessary foul just outside the penalty box. Narayan Das did a lot of hard work, impressed with his searching run in the last quarter and never looked tired. So was Abhisek but could have been sent off for a double footed stud showing foul. Balwant did what exactly a striker needs to do. Gourmangi, Devdas and Peter Costa didn't impress but didn't disappoint either. Even Jeje did well with a small spell, he kept the ball well and earned some precious time for Chennai. 

footydipreddevil87
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    Dhritiman, Not sure you saw the same game.

Denson was amazing, Was the deeper of the midfielder and him along with Pellisari was the reason pires went deep cos he was man marked brilliantly.

Gourmangi was a rock at the back, Agreed you had silvestre & mendy in top form but he (Mangi) had the responsibility in talking and guiding Abhishek throughout the match. Never put a foot wrong.
  • dhritiman7dhritiman7 4029 Points
    I saw the match, and Denson never looked amazing to me. Below average.
    Ashleshgoalkeepar
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points

Fans Rating According to me .. What i feel from watching in TV

1) North East United FC 9/10 
    2) FC Goa 8.5/10
    3) ATK 8/10
    4) Delhi 6,5/10

• after sunday ATK will be on top