Kerala Blasters FC News

Comments

• munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    @atuljg Tendulkar is carrying on his "owner duty" from last year. It is called Tendulkar's Team and team owner. Then why is he not blamed for late salary? or Owner is somebody else then?
    Deb_Ban
  • atuljgatuljg Trivandrum3983 Points
    I will never blame or question Tendulkar.
    He has given me plenty of happy days. He is the ICON of India and my hero.
    gaffertapeAKB
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    If he is real owner, he will get blame for late salaries.

If he is fake owner, he will not get blame for late salaries but then he will get blame for being a fake owner.
    Deb_Bannamewtheldkartik91
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    In the subcontinent personality cult is so strong, it is used by the so called icons to exploit the system. Saurav Ganguly got prime plot qt throwaway price for opening Cricket academy. He opened a shopping mall there. Amitabh Bachhan showed himself as a farmer to get exemptions on his plot owned in UP. Sachin evaded income tax by showing himself as entertainment industry worker rather than a player! But nobody will speak about it. If anyone does, he will be out shouted by Bhakts
    Deb_Banmunna219777alecsDomnicgopiajeeshRonnyEastBengalPrideNagendradeepakcnikhiland 4 others.
  • NagendraNagendra Rajahmundry, A.P6470 Points
    @ atuljg

+1 ... I will never blame Sachin.. even if he is 100 % wrong..
    gaffertapeDomnicatuljgdeepakcnikhilgoalkeeparshibierAKB
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Isn't that the problem. We don't blame any of these players or stars and look at what happens.
    gaffertapeEastBengalPrideNagendraDomnicmunna219777deepu
  • NagendraNagendra Rajahmundry, A.P6470 Points
    @ Rohan...

its not a problem.. he is a true legend atleast in sports... and I really like his game.. as a person..he is good..
    if we really love someone.. we will accept their mistakes as well.. it doesn't really bother me if he evaded income tax...

may be I will hate him if he kills someone...of course not with the bat..
    Domnicdeepakcnikhilgoalkeeparshibiergaffertapemunna219777Deb_BanAKB
  • footydipfootydip Ranaghat, Nadia, West Bengal2722 Points
    isn't it rubbish. that line "we will accept their mistakes as well.. it doesn't really bother me if he evaded
    income tax...
    may be I will hate him if he kills someone...of course not with the bat.."
    with this money poor children can get midday meal, education. many poor old can get old age pension, and so on. tax is the source of all of this . tax evasion is a crime, and a criminal should be punished whoever it is. moreover no one of our so called icons didn't serve our country for free. even they take money for being a brand ambassador for a government project. Is this what you call ICON?
    nikhilgoalkeepardeepakcgopiajeeshshibierreddevil87gaffertapemunna219777Deb_Ban
  • nikhilnikhil blru548 Points
    The more i read of that blind adulation towards the cricketer, more i think of what Britishers told of Indians that we are fit to be ruled not rule. Sic!
    kartik91Nagendradeepakcmunna219777Deb_BanAKB
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9297 Points
    IMO, all the owners of KBFC must share blame for their financial woes including Sachin Tendulkar.

P.S. I loved Sachin Saurav as cricketers but they have become Bhaichungs now.
    Nagendradeepakcgaffertapemunna219777Deb_Ban