Kerala Blasters FC News

Comments

• NagendraNagendra Rajahmundry, A.P6470 Points
    ;footydip...

may be u r right in your perspective ... don't know why.. I really don't have hate if I love someone..

coming to the point... Do you really think all the tax is being utilized properly... politicians looting that money...

anyhow.. I wanted to end this discussion.. as it is not related to this topic.. 
    AKB
  • kartik91kartik91 Delhi1139 Points
    Sachin is a hero no doubt and  evading taxes does not suit a hero. Moreover before being anything he is a citizen of India like most of us and paying taxes is our duty if somehow we are among the privileged few to be able to do that. 

Nagendradeepakcmunna219777Deb_Ban
  • nikhilnikhil blru548 Points
    @EastBengalPride kerala blasters had only two owners in the past a businessman named some PVP and Sachin. This PVP is an average business man at best and to be frank should have never taken up a franchise in first place. The fact that SEBI fined his firm 30crore add only to his financial limitations. Infact while exiting from the franchise he wanted the new owner to pay off the outstanding dues, which the new owner didn't agree so it took a while for the powers to be handed.

Had muthoot group took over the reins earlier, blasters would have gotten a better squad, atleast on paper. I could firmly say good days are ahead for blaster and fans. 
    atuljggaffertape
  • atuljgatuljg Trivandrum3983 Points
    One doubt, who's running it this season? Muthoot or PVP?
  • nikhilnikhil blru548 Points
    Muthoot with approx 60% share in the club. PVP fella has nothing whatsoever with the club.
    atuljg
  • NagendraNagendra Rajahmundry, A.P6470 Points
    as per my knowledge it's Muthoot... but PVP still holds some %..

You are a fan of KBFC... u need to confirm..
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29244 Points
    Muthool holds 60% after taking over from PVP. Sachin holds 40%. there is sachin behind moving out of PVP from KBFC.
  • atuljgatuljg Trivandrum3983 Points
    I hear Marchena is back.
  • foxfox 529 Points
    Marchena will play in 11 oct,i heard that
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Just because you complain about someone does not mean you hate them. I respect Sachin and what he has done for Indian cricket, I love the name he choose for the Blasters and that he brought a team to Kerala, an area underserved since FC Kochin left, but his ownership of KBFC is 40%, meaning that he needs to at least know why the money payed to players was not done on time.

Simple as that.
    munna219777AshishKauldeepakcDeb_Ban