Indian Super League 2015

Comments

• spartasparta Jamshedpur FC2074 Points
    m.thehindu.com/sport/football/isl-2015-finals-elano-blumer-arrested/article8011205.ece some political motivation I guess. 
  • spartasparta Jamshedpur FC2074 Points
    Yeah,Elano is that shiity guy who made Goan fans cry at home with the 3-0 win in the group match.
    goalkeeparatuljgclayton SFCcoolgagansamiam
  • An ugly end to the game. Elano did't change shirt even. 
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29261 Points
    A Calm guy like dattaraj will never provoke elano. elano is a beast when he is in anger he will attack anyone. good that police have filed section 323 341 and 504 on him.
    kuldeep007spartaatuljgclayton SFCgopiajeeshThe real AG
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Which is alright, they almost had it. But I don't think it would be fixed. I find it super hard to believe it was ever fixed.

Kattimani saved two penalties that would give Chennaiyin the lead... unfortunate that the first one went in off the rebound but it happened. Meanwhile, after going down 2-3, FC Goa almost scored with Lucca being very, very close from his shot.

And I also heard suspicions off fixing from the league to make it better... then why not let it go to extra-time and/or why not let FC Goa win at there damn stadium? It makes no sense unless they are the worst people at organizing fixed matches.

It's not fixed. Even last seasons final can be explained.
    BrainFallINDIAatuljggopiajeesh
    Whatever but ISL is not the problem but fixing in ISL is and it will plague the league in long run.
    kuldeep007
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    @Ashlesh How about you just say it.
  • Not taking any side of argument and not ruling out any possibility. But all three goals Goa conceded was a result of poor defending. First one - Lucio was under pressure and gave a half hatred pass to Pranoy, he tried to outrun Mendoza and ran across the goal, eventually lost the ball and got fooled by Mendoza - Clear penalty as per me (TV replay shows clear contact, even Pranoy didn't protest) Second goal - Pranoy and Kattimani collided under pressure from Mendoza, but surprizingly Kattimani punched the ball towards his own goal (Confused a bit), 3rd goal - Arnolin was shaking like a 1st day hostalite infront of seniors and was easily dodged by Mendoza - NOW kattimani slipped then tried to get up and tried to save the shot but off balance with one soft hand he conceded. 
    munna219777ArsenalFan700atuljgkartik91sparta
    Goa chief minster Laxmikant Parsekar :- “I left the stadium when, apart from poor refereeing, I noticed the Chennaiyin FC captain insulting, abusing and assaulting Mr. Salgaonkar. “I did not find it worthwhile to even wait for the prize distribution function. I was invited for the match by Mr. Salgaonkar.”
    kuldeep007munna219777