Indian Super League 2015

Comments

• Are u guys fucking serious?
    Even to act a drama in a stage requires months of practice.Do you think a month of pre-season and couple of practice matches can result in such an outstanding performance?If the allegations of you guys are true then all the moves even the penalties and all are scripted.so the  players are needed to be in the exact places in exact time according to the scripts.And if really our 10 indian guys has performed this with such a discipline really,then God Bless ISL,even its rigged,we are going to win world cup very soon.. :p
    BrainFallINDIAatuljgmunna219777kartik91spartashibiergopiajeeshFootyfancoolgagansamiamand 2 others.
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29261 Points
    The Referee is the guy who you fix not the players.
    atuljgmunna219777deepakckartik91spartajees_josegopiajeeshThe real AGarun
  • Forget about fixed referee or player,if the expression of abhishek bachhan is fake acting after the last goal(hoping he is also involved in big conspiracy plot),then surely he is an underrated actor in bollywood.He derves to be better than his father...maybe an OSCAR!!!
    atuljgmunna219777kartik91BrainFallINDIAshibiergopiajeeshcoolgaganarun
  • atuljgatuljg Trivandrum3983 Points
    edited December 2015
    I hope Salgaocar withdraws the charges.  I have seen plenty of fights, especially after highly charged El Clasicos but it never resulted in Police charges. It does happen everywhere in football. Sometimes, players forget that they're not in the field but police case is uncalled for. 
    munna219777BrainFallINDIAshibierFootyfan
  • The way I see, a fixed referee can really do something difference by providing  penalties,red cards and yellow cards.After the comments you guys making,I took interest in analysing the stats of different clubs in ISL 2015 and I saw that the winner chennain FC,got the second highest np of Red cards(2),highest no of yellow cards(44),second higest in fouls commited(220) and 5 th in most penalties scored.So I am unable to understand from which way favours from referee is coming.If any one else is able to resolve the mystery please answer..Anyway Im a ATK supporter
    atuljgspartaarunNagendra
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    1) Nothing can be fixed without the knowledge and permission of the owners. Owner of Goa, Chennai and League is one family only.

2) Why is Salgaocar fighting with Elano then? End result not what they fixed?

3) What is their benefit if they fixed it? They own all the teams and league. Whoever wins-money is coming in their pocket only.

I do not think that this Final was rigged or fixed in any way. I do not see any incentive for them to do that. It will damage their reputation or future only if such match fixing reports come.
    dhritiman7atuljgBrainFallINDIAcoolgagan
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10448 Points
    ref was poor for both penalties he didn't even give a card may be thats what Goan CM tried to tell
    atuljg
  • atuljgatuljg Trivandrum3983 Points
    Sources told Firstpost that there was a fight behind the stage after the full-time whistle and Elano tried to pacify the situation. However, in doing so, he reportedly walked towards FC Goa's bench to which Salgaocar took offence. He asked Elano to get out of the area after which the former Manchester City playmaker allegedly pushed Salgaocar.

spartaBrainFallINDIAgopiajeeshkartik91
    @Munna bai respecting your views and opinion if u believe it or don't believe it but ISL is fixed. we got the chennai winning news way before even isl started. that why @Ashlesh has put it here before start of the league and people were giving lol to him and that elano case can be scripted drama to get more publicity we will never know.
    deepakcmunna219777
    The Chennaiyin FC won the Indian Super League in a most exciting match, but it all ended in a most ugly manner with its captain getting arrested by the police and the runners team FC Goa as well as Goa’s Chief Minister boycotting the prize distribution ceremony. Elano Blumer, captain of the winning team of Chennaiyin FC, was arrested by Margao police for insulting, abusing and assaulting FC Goa’s co-owner and industrialist Dattaraj Salgaoncar. He was later released early morning after being produced before the magistrate through a local lawyer Adv Rajiv Gomes. The incident took place after the match, which Chennaiyin won 3-2 by scoring two simultaneous goals last minute. Elano walked to the FC Goa dugout after the match and started abusing the Goa players. The players, along with their coach Zico and the co-owners Salgaoncar and Srinivas Dempo had come to the dugout to receive the awards the FC Goa players were supposed to get. According to Dempo, Brazilian Elano suddenly emerged on the scene and started talking to the Brazilian players of FC Goa in an abusive manner. When Salgaoncar intervened to stop him saying that they are consoling his players, Elano elbowed him and said “who are you, f**** off,” Dempo told the media. As the whole behaviour was very insulting, Salgaoncar said he filed the complaint at the Fatorda stadium police control room. The police immediately moved into action, arresting Elano under sections 323, 341 and 504 of IPC relating to insulting, abusing and assaulting, after the ceremony. Watching the ugly scene, Goa Chief Minister Laxmikant Parsekar also walked out without attending the prize distribution ceremony. He told the media that he had left after seeing the person like Salgaoncar was abused and assaulted by a player while he was also not happy with the way referees behaved on the ground.
    munna219777