2014-15 I-League Round 14: Theirs to lose! Can Bagan continue their momentum? IS SANJOY SEN A GOD!?

Comments

• ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    If he is new to Indian football, educate him instead of insulting him.
    munna219777rudraatuljgarchak
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29248 Points
    in India people educate faster when they are insulted in beginning.
    shankarrudraEastBengalPrideashindiaarchak
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points

The basic problem is not the league whether it is ISL or I-league... it is the lack of activity of the clubs which is a worry..

ISL clubs are waiting for IMG to make a move for youth set-up while I-league clubs had never been interested in it..

ISL clubs have team created almost 80-90% of team from the pool of IMG players who were either old or rusty to set the league on fire.. while I-league clubs are interested in temporary results by signing the likes of odafa ranti or yakubu to get their current season goal to be fulfilled rather than long term team building more on the likes of what BFC are trying to do...

On positives to ISL-I-league fight, I see a club Mumbai fc who are normally known for being least interested ileague club suddenly have started youth structure which might take decade to show real results and also are attracting fans in numbers by organizing few contest and and making a good environment in stadium..

This just shown few clubs are looking at the possible markets and are being pushed to make positive moves to get a piece of the pie which everyone could see thanks to ISL

In the end it is these clubs that are going to make the difference.. after 3-4 seasons we might find the realy interested club in ISL and I-league.. then we should just create league with these clubs and relegate rest of them to 2nd division and move on

munna219777bida 25 AKB
  • Deb_BanDeb_Ban 9957 Points
    Fitness is always an issue with Lal, but it is really unfortunate for MB to lose him at such a critical phase of the national league ... 
    In a country where the pre-season 'tournament' is way longer than the 'main' tournament, then the whole thing is really a circus and we, the audience, qualify as the real jokers :(
    goalkeeparmunna219777AKB
    To be fair, the "main" tournament does have 8 teams compared to the 11 the "pre-season" one has. Thus the pre-season one is longer.
    And if the season is 3-month long, then God help Indian football!
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29248 Points
    AIFF or IMG-R ko Bugwan Maf Nahe Karayga.
    Well now it is September to December so getting longer and the players I suspect will get better and since there will be the same number of teams and games I suspect more rest time in between matches... sucks that it is a 3-4 month tournament but it is getting there... slowly.
    @arsenalfan700, don't count your chickens before they are hatched. There hasn't been any improvements as yet, only promises.