2014-15 I-League Round 14: Theirs to lose! Can Bagan continue their momentum? IS SANJOY SEN A GOD!?

167891012»

Comments

• AKBAKB Kolkata3039 Points
    Lal kamal has not been injured in a pre-season tournament ( or I-League is taken as the pre-season tournament for the ISL Circus ?) Neither his injury has anything to do with pre-season training. It was a simple accident when 2 players went for a high ball and their heads hit each other and Lal kamal got the worst of it. For a moment I was very scared, it happened just infront of my eyes and even from the stands me and spectators around that zone heard that cracking sound. Thankfully the injury turned out to be not what we feared at that time. It is always sickening to see a player get down like that. Hope he fully recovers soon and come back to the football field.   All the Best Lal. 
    atuljg
    @Ashlesh
    Why "Shillong Lajong should be banned from I-League and Mohun Bagan too" ?

Better option is to ban all 11 I-League clubs, so that some 300 Indian players are fit and available for draft.
    Deb_BanAshleshgaffertapejitug1979
    @atuljg

Mate, you don't want Lal kamal a decent footballer to be back safely on the football field ? Or you are so crazy that you have lost all humanity. If a player is badly hurt in a football match, be sympathetic.
    You lower down your thumb all your through your life, but try to be a bit balanced in your act. Here a player was badly hurt and the incident was described, you disliked it......ha ha ha what a shame mate. Carry on, I don't require any certificate from IFN, but feel some useless posts need to be condemned. Shame - shame - shame.
    Topic closed.
    goalkeeparPondicherrypreetam
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29216 Points
    that @atuljg is disliking any thing i-league or any thing against ISL.
    AKBpreetam