Md. Rafique
    Francis Fernandes
    Germanpreet Singh
    Bikash Jairu 
    Holicharan Narzary
    Jeje Lalpekhlua
    Sumit Passi
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    @Maddie....you would have changed your tune if Robert had agreed to move to BFC ....he almost signed last month b-(

Md Rafique is the biggest shock....totally undeserved...almost as poor as Sanjiban Ghosh...these guys can't even start for their Clubs...

And what about Milan Singh and Boithang Haokip !?
    Much better than Jairu and Germanpreet
  • MaddieMaddie ಮೈಸೂರು(Mysuru) / Canada2978 Points
    @gaffertape lol !!! days when I watched him in Churchill was best days of Robert. I will be very disappointed if he joins BFC as we very good  at the back currently. 

Haokip ... will have look at him in the camp for the tap in's

Milan Singh - haven't scene much of him ...

I too agree with Md Rafi - crazy inclusion. may be SC stunned by his looks... :P 

Jayesh Rane / BF17  was the miss in the camp ...

i'm not towards BFC when it comes nation. India first later States and clubs for me :) . but got satisfied with the calls from BFC  as predicted earlier. 
    :D
  • NaujawanNaujawan 1609 Points
    Who is the main brain behind these selections?
  • souravindiasouravindia 3679 Points

wow what a selection..f**g fools these people are..

so next time players will not move abroad, if u cant even select them into training squad then f**k off..

and to all emerging players.heres my ADVICE...

"What the hell.. Stop trying outside.. move to leagues in Bangladesh/Nepal/Bhutan /Maldives etc wherever u get playing time. score lots of goals and defend like champions..Get into the National team..

Stop trying going to better leagues...Please..Here my request for your sake only I am saying..."

I hope players are part of the members here.

the truth is most of the selction panel is probably not even aware of who is playing where..Now only chance of Romeo to make squad probably is play well in ISL.

Thank god ISL is there atleast they will get some playing time for our fools... & yes he is going to improve a lot here playing in ISL.. (he was probably downgrading himself in Brazil)

• LeedsonperezLeedsonperez 109 Points
    I think romeo is not available,his club won't release him
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    Romeo is not fucking mad to make statement every now then that he want to play for India.. No club in world ccan stop player in FIFA dates
    munna219777
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
    @7negi i think leedson meant in ISL

i am really mad at this..A player going abroad into a league like Brazil will learn a lot more than anyone playing in India..Players will be frightened to take the plunge in future..It is pretty obvious that it will be hard for him to get playing time if they go to a more superior league. It is going to take lot of time..

But if having an opportunity for a camp, why not call them there to see how they are doing.. I am 100% confident they will be doing a lot better than some of the greats selected this time.