India vs Oman World Cup Qualifier LIVE | 11 June 2015

Comments

• NaujawanNaujawan 1609 Points
    edited May 2015
    You clearly aren't thinking straight. The reason he went to Brazil was to learn and bringing him back here for the national team when he isn't ready is a not a fair call. He should make best out of his small stint. For Brandon it's different. It's a six months loan, if they see real Potential they will retain him. Then that will be a completely different story.
  • munna219777munna219777 28557 Points
    Balwant Singh, Boithang Haokip, Victorino, Romeo, Brandon, Debjit (GK) should have been there atleast in the Camp. On the other hand, I am surprised at inclusion of Sumit Passi, Rafique, Lalchhawnkima, Holicharan, Jairu, Germanpreet. I dont know much about Reagan singh and Lalhmangaihsanga either.
  • souravindiasouravindia 3679 Points

Naujawan

Romeo certainly deserved a call at the camp. He was one of the best players in last years ISL for India. Moved abroad and has been training with a quality side since then. I am not saying take him to senior team directly, but certainly he should be called to the camp. If u see Gurpreet has been called. Same scenario there as well.

What are Sumit passi, Rafique, Holicharan done to deserve a call?  I cant believe they are included and not Romeo.

ALso for Brandon, I don't know frankly. I saw his last game agains tMB. Though he was instrumental in both the goals, he didn't strike me as a wonder kid atleast in that match. But has done fairly well last 6 matches, probably can think of him in the future if not immediately.

• NaujawanNaujawan 1609 Points
    @souravindia

True. Sumit passi, Rafique, Holicharan have no place in the squad.  Romeo is training in Brazil and has only 6 months contract. If he comes back then it spoils the whole idea of him moving abroad and train with the best. Gurpreet on the other hand is there on a long contract.
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    Lol Romeo is in India and now going back on 25th when told he is not in squad !
  • dhritiman7dhritiman7 4030 Points
    Rafiq has the world's most secure job he works with Reserve Bank of India and he hasn't improve a single bit since he came to limelight during Prayag / United SC days. At least give someone a chance who has taken the game professionally and representing India will help that guy to get a good club.
    deepusouravindia
  • munna219777munna219777 28557 Points
    This will dampen the spirit in future of players who get such chance like Romeo in future that they will not be selected in National Team setup once they go out of India.
    souravindia
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    never shared here Toal told brandon to not leave India way back when he went to south africa ! 
    munna219777souravindia
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10481 Points
    Chutiya Stephen and Co

Lost hope in NT
    We have no future with idiots who bring politics they are cheating the Nation

Ashley and Pradhyum would have been the best option

Im sorry to @gaffetrape never believed when he said about that Bhutia (u can add c if want)
    gaffertapegoalkeepar
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    edited May 2015

I was shocked sanjiban got the call.. a player who is not even best GK of relegation threatened side is in the squad... nidhinlal is better than him at the club...

I am sure he will not be there in final list ...

we can get a decent final 23 from this squad though removing these jokes in later stages...

Stephen don't fail us in final squad

reddevil87