India vs Oman World Cup Qualifier LIVE | 11 June 2015

Comments

• coolgagancoolgagan 1109 Points
    Jeje saved Chennayin's ass in semi finals to some extent off a Mendy cross. This was the most important goal scored by Jeje in ISL. Excellent technique by Bernard. We are a long way behind these OK foreigners. 
    DXatuljg
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    apart from his game, Jeje has other issues. one is that he is certainly overage (late 20s), so he may have hit his peak few years back. few years back when he came from home, he put on a lot of weight, perhaps an indication of indiscipline or maybe he is of a body type which quickly accumulates weight. he succeeded in a very specific system - Bulpin and Houghton. Not sure he can recreate that in other systems. I believe he has a few personal distractions as well.
    munna219777atuljg
  • Well just before Constantine was appointed the coach of India I had said this won't work.
    But few people were mocking me.

Right now I am getting the "I knew that" smile.

However, having said that I still believe we cant be so dismissive about him.
    Maybe few matches down the line he might select a much better squad and frankly we have absolutely no chance against Oman and Iran.

• footydipfootydip Ranaghat, Nadia, West Bengal2722 Points
    A home draw against Oman still a distant possibility. Especially if it is a rainy evening.
  • preetampreetam 870 Points
    against oman at home certainly we do have chance....

few years back South Korea was taking on Lebanon in away game people said Korea will thrash them then something happened and Lebanon defeated Korea 2-1 at home game ...
    now you guys will say we are not Lebanon then I'll say oman is not Korea ...
    have faith and believe at least in home game ... now we have discovered jhingan lynsoh type of player ...in last 5 year we certainly have the best team now ....
    footydipatuljgmunna219777
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Why have the "I knew it" smile? For the most part this is not his doing, at least from the looks of it! Everything, from the reports to what Gaffer says points to a man who has his hands tied. We should be disappointed that we can't even select the squad that would best benefit the country in football instead of blaming the guy who has no choice.
  • RonnyRonny 10497 Points
    Oman drew with Bahrain 0-0 2 days back
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    anyways results matter. even if he chooses abhijit mondol and gets us respectable results, I won't crib...
    reddevil87
  • preetampreetam 870 Points
    true agreed sure confirmed ... good @rudra ...100% golden words ...16 aana sahi baat