India vs Oman World Cup Qualifier LIVE | 11 June 2015

Comments

• munna219777munna219777 28557 Points
    ha ha Personal Interview required plus biometrics/finger prints for US visa.
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    Gurpreet will join camp on 9th
  • Mithil GaliMithil Gali Bangalore12 Points
    This is what SC had to say about his squad selection and federation cup
  • MaddieMaddie ಮೈಸೂರು(Mysuru) / Canada2978 Points
    is trimmed squad announced ? or they will do it after the camp ?
    edited June 2015
    In a recent press conference in kolkata SC expressed his following views
    On asked about the fed cup he said "i have never seen an proffesional plyr playing 5 games in 9 days" If it means scrapping fed cup so be it !!!! "I have to protect my players and i was clear about it to the federation . A 30-35 game season is ideal for players , players get severe injuries and i dont want to put my players in such a state "opined SC.

Regarding his team selection he said" I need 100% fighters in the team . I take a player based on the first impression of whether he fits into my system or not. The players play my way and they have a greater freedom to think on the pitch ,but off the pitch (excercising,diet) it is always my way. U may not have the ball for large chunks of the game but i need players who can run and press the opponents " .

This is what SC had to say
  • NaujawanNaujawan 1609 Points
    I think it's super unfair that we are putting the blame on SC when he is the only one who looks like he wants to change things around. One hing is for certain, if AIFF keeps doing what they have been doing, they will get same results as they have been getting,
    Deb_Ban
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Has no one asked him why Sumit Passi or Sanjban Ghosh are in the squad?
    I feel he has a valid point about fed cup there !!!
  • MaddieMaddie ಮೈಸೂರು(Mysuru) / Canada2978 Points
    edited June 2015

Are wenot able to schedule it properly ?

Per Mertesacker - played 48 games this season
    BFC player  -  20(i-league) + 14 (ISL + 3(if final)  + 6 (finals) (15 days) + 8 AFC 

we play in cramped schedule that's the difference.  this is why we cant run multiple tourney's. we should we have 
    1 > Top tier ( August - April end) 
    2 > Durand/ Federation Sheild ( Pre season)
    3 > Fed Cup - Play along with I-league home/away knockout including 2 division/states teams 
  • NaujawanNaujawan 1609 Points
    Passi's father was a footballer right? Connections?