Indian Super League Player Transfers 2015

Comments

• ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Has that been confirmed yet? He said in a video interview that he would join them but no official word yet from the league or Mumbai City.

Also, seems like Kerala Blasters fans really want Anas Edathodika.
  • clayton SFCclayton SFC 675 Points
    Rumour mill doing rounds is that Atk management wants to sign Andrey Arshavin as their marquee....
    can some 1 put some light into this signing? is it happening??
    I am not sure whether he would come but if he does then this could be massive. We have seen a lot of marquee players so far in the ISL like Del Peiro, Trezugete, Pires, Ljungberg, Anelka, James, Garcia and now Simao, Lucio, Elano etc but if this one happens... it might be the best one yet.

Arshavin is a player who would probably be a top-marquee player still in the MLS even... maybe to much, but I can see it.

I hope Atletico de Kolkata can bring him in because that would bring the ISL up a notch from the 40-year old marquees of last season!
    Definitely it will change the age tag of marquee players but frankly speaking that guy can find a club anywhere in Europe. Pizarro; Forlan Garcia these all players are completely in a different setup when age tag is concerned
    Forlan is about to get a deal in Uruguay. Pizarro could easily get a job at a small-market MLS team with money like say Kansas City (at marquee levels). Elano could probably get a marquee deal in Australia if Mark Janko, Emile Heskey, and Shinji Ono can.

But ya, Arshavin would be the hardest to get. European teams, the Middle-East, MLS (I know for a fact), will have their ears open to any sign that he is available.
    Reports once emerged during his career at Arsenal that he happen to be a Russian Spy. :) don't know if we have to digest those sort of stories
  • coolgagancoolgagan 1109 Points
    Sadly, Elano is going to retire after this season back at Santos. He will be 35 next summer and he plans to retire then. Really fulfilling career for this man. Played for national team and played for most of the big clubs. Though had a phase in his life when no one wanted him and even if they wanted him he would have been on the bench. Chennaiyin came to the rescue.
    fox
    News coming in from the ISL:

Nicolas Anelka has been confirmed as the head coach of Mumbai City

Meanwhile, Cedric Hengbert has signed for NorthEast United from Kerala Blasters.

Bad news for Mumbai City fans... GREAT WEEK for NorthEast United fans.
    What the Anelka stuff says to me is that Ranbir Kapoor waited to bloody long to find a suitable coach or did not try hard enough and that his helpers like Arunava could not help (If Arunava is still part of the team).

Really expect better from the Mumbai based team.
    goalkeepar
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    edited July 2015
    Just if some one does not have proper laught nowdays 

Former Cardiff City hero Michael Chopra: I want to make sensational Bluebirds return

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/former-cardiff-city-hero-michael-9573317

samSunbha123namewtheldarchak