Indian Super League Player Transfers 2015

Comments

• 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    Seriously some of these retained players are shit ! there are better players in draft ! Again show ISL management need more people who follow Indian football
    Deb_Ban
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    I mean, based on the squads from last season, I am surprised that Atletico de Kolkata retained Mohanraj when he was barely involved! And perhaps the only ones I am surprised about for not being retained are Lester Fernandez and Sanju Pradhan but I can understand why they both were not retained. Arnab Mondal, Denzil Franco, and Baljit Sahni are obvious and Roy Chowdhury was never going to start for them.

Abhishek Das is the questionable retained player for me at Chennaiyin. The other 5 (Dhanachandra, Khabra, Rane, Singh, Jeje) I can understand as they were decent with Chennaiyin. Only player who might be left out is Jaison Vales but he barely did anything with Chennaiyin.

I agree with all 5 of Delhi Dynamos retained players. Maybe could have also done Naoba Singh or Manish Bhargav but whatever. Same with FC Goa. Maybe Gabriel Fernandes or Jewel Raja over Bikramjit Singh but again, does not make a massive difference.

Kerala Blasters I am a little surprised at. Sandip Nandy? Really? Saumik Dey and Mehtab Hossain are also questionable to me but I can deal with them. But there Indians from last season leave little to be desired. Maybe Luis Barreto over Nandy but thats it.

Mumbai City did well with Subrata Pal and Subhash Singh as both did well with the team last season. Lalrindika Ralte I can see as well for getting picked. Not many other players I would pick to get retained from last seasons squad... Ram Malik maybe. Syed Nabi? Perhaps.

NorthEast United retained well, with only Milan Singh IMO missing.

Pune City also did well and I can't see many players from last seasons squad I believe that will be missed. Maybe could have not retained Maithani and Gurung.

So the retained players are not terrible honestly, it is after, with the player signings that suck. Devadas, Sushil Kumar Singh, Wadoo, Narzary, Bhutia, Ramandeep fucking Singh should probably not have been signed.
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10454 Points
    edited July 2015
    Abhishiek Das impressed Marco last year he was his favorite Indian but got injured

But unhappy with Wadoo and Godwin
  • CybertronCybertron 402 Points
    Where is Sunil Chhetri and Brandon Fernandes?
    They were not in the ISL last season... you should know that.
  • samsam 16458 Points
    If ISL teams take two-three IFN members in their management, they would do much better !!
    Deb_Ban
  • prasanta10prasanta10 kolkata57 Points
    In which players are not sold today s auction??
  • LeedsonperezLeedsonperez 109 Points
    why they did not pick future indian football stars avinash ruidas..prahlad roy..and missing ram malik..lal kamal,ujjwal hawaldwar,pankaj moula
    gaffertapemohammed_87hassan
    Not sure why they were not picked exactly but notice that these guys did not get a lot of game time last season. Ruidas just had 7 games. Roy did not play.
  • reddevil87reddevil87 1858 Points
    There has been a considerable improvement in the quality of Indian players being selected and retained. This shows that franchise management have followed Indian football. Hoping by next few seasons, the dead woods or fake signing like Nadong Bhutia and co. will reduce drastically. Another thing this ISL has shown that I-league performance will be rewarded. Players from BFC has got the best deals, so obviously they are going to try to perform better in I-league for better deals. Another thing to see is that bench I-league players were not all entertained. Many of them have failed to get picked. 
    samarchakdhalinamewtheldArsenalFan700footydipDXmohammed_87hassan