Indian Super League Player Transfers 2015

Comments

• reddevil87reddevil87 1858 Points
    So is there any rule that marquee is the highest paid player of a squad? If not what is effect of marquee in terms of finance? I can always sign a cheap old marquee and not play him at all by saving playing incentives and instead buy 2-3 costly and effective non-marquee players and play them regularly.
    dhali
  • coolgagancoolgagan 1109 Points
    Your wish @reddevil87.
    But, Delhi is turning out to be a legends club. Old Legends brought to play some charity games. They might look good in a game or two. Maybe better with their footballing brains and if they still have some fitness. But, the schedule will dry them up. 
    munna219777
  • Sunbha123Sunbha123 363 Points
    When the Kerela Blasters are expected to come out of sleep and do some real life signings?

• The real AGThe real AG 3324 Points
    I am really disappointed with how KB have done business so far. Most teams have now pretty much ascertained the core squad and the Blasters have not even done half their business. I think they are giving themselves too much to do and I won't be surprised, but will be disappointed, to see them finish bottom.
    Frédéric Piquionne joins Mumbai FC
    On being signed by Mumbai City FC, Frederic Piquionne said, “I am excited for the challenges and opportunities that lay ahead. I have heard of the excitement coming from the Indian Super League and of Mumbai City FC in particular and look forward to bringing success to the team.”

• The real AGThe real AG 3324 Points
    Looks like Mumbai City FC are picking up attacking players, left right and centre, but probably will have no way fitting all of them in.
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    Atletico de Kolkata has been the most serious player in the ISL so far and they are operating it like a real football club (of a real league I mean). Rest are still probably in the IPL-mode. Mumbai looks serious this time though, probably putting in a lot of thinking to build the team
    reddevil87Deb_Banimsourav
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    this signing looks like a back-up for anelka in case he takes decision to not play
    Deb_Ban
  • debarghya89debarghya89 7326 Points
    ATK's Sporting Director Alberto Marrero is the man behind most of the signings alongwith Habas..He signed Postiga yesterday in London after negotiations for a month..32 year old Alberto has worked in ATM previously..Technically he's also an owner as his dad owns both the clubs
    reddevil87