Indian Super League Player Transfers 2015

Comments

• Sunbha123Sunbha123 363 Points
    Its good to see that the ISL clubs has learnt from the mistakes from the past season and going for good young players instead of chasing for old goldies with lumpsum money in their kitty.It will increase the over all quality play and also in future it will attract more talents to ISL as a platform to flaunt their career.I think ISL clubs are heading the right way in terms of foreign recruitments.With a good pre-season trainigs and practice matches,we,the supportes can surely expect a standard league coming ahead.
    Deb_Ban
    @ArsenalFan I haven't seen Arsenal VS Singapore Selected XI on 15 th July,but here we are talking about Arsenal!!!!We cant judge a player from a Friendly against one of the worlds top defence.Again,we are talking here in perspective of Indian Football Standard.What I think is he is a great recruit for ISL and we should concentrate more on signing like these in future instead of looking for 30+ players from reputed leagues.
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    I know but I was trying to show that he can still be a signing in the I-League. Probably will play here till December and go for Europe or even Argentina but I can also see the I-League being a possible destination.
    It will be a coup for any I-League club to have him..And,true,if I-League to be successful,we need to look beyond Dudu,Martin,odafa lot and look for guys like him.
    I think he will come cheper than them if he is willing to play in I League

Yendrick Ruiz's brother Bryan Ruiz can be a good signing for ISL-upcoming year..provided he is willing to come to India :-S
  • GuwahatianGuwahatian 236 Points
    Cesar wanted Nicolás Vélez badly. They might do a two year thing with him.
    What happened to Kerala Blasters?They are supposed to declare their marquee today right?
    No updates on their FB..Have they gone to winter sleep or what..Some one please wake them up!!!
  • gopiajeeshgopiajeesh Kerala654 Points
    Kerala fans are disappointed with transfers so far...don't know what exactly kbfc is planing
  • clayton SFCclayton SFC 675 Points
    finance is the greatest problem I guess.. for Kbfc