I-League Vs ISL

Comments

• DEFENCE123DEFENCE123 India657 Points
    @goalkeepar ; Compare TV viewership numbers for ISL and I-League. Also compare facilities, level of play, foreigner quality, production, etc.
    goalkeeparatuljg
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29251 Points
    edited December 2018
    Better Facilities ? So you are saying ISL build those stadiums ? Except for BFC and JFC No ISL club even have there own training ground #Reality 
    Deb_Banashindia
    edited December 2018
    @DEFENCE123

OK let's compare TV viewership of 2018, please provide reliable sources with stats for both isl and I league. Then we will compare.. You need something to back up your claim's.

What facility's ? Govt owned staduims or Rented Training pitches and gyms ? Please show what isl facility's isl has build which I am and 90% on this forum are not aware off.

Level of Play is almost same or worst then I league.

Better foreigners who can't beat 17 year old kids after 90 min and need referees help to win in extra time ?

Production is only thing what is better in ISL thanks to Star (owner of ISL), star will always care for its biological child and not the adopted child.
    See hotstar viewership for both, I-league cannot even get 1000 viewers on hotstar while ISL games get 70k + for all games @goalkeepar
    goalkeeparCarbon_14deepu
    @goalkeepar. Total number of viewership throughout 95 matches in 2017-18 was 270 million which amounts to 2.84 million viewers per game. https://www.sportskeeda.com/football/infographic-how-much-isl-grown-5-years-indian-super-league-2018-19

You're telling me that I-league games got more than 2.84 million viewers a game on average? I would be surprised if an i-league game got even 50k viewers
    @DEFENCE123 about Hostar they don't show viewers numbers for I league then how you know its less then 1000? And you believe what random 60k,50k80k they show for ISL is Real ? :D 
    Deb_BanDEFENCE123deepu
    @DEFENCE123 from when Sportskeeda became a reliable source ? And how did you assume I league got less then 50k? When WB itself will have more then 1 million views, don't forget NorthEast and finally there is Kerala, get a reliable source for I league TV attendance or don't talk shit here.
    DEFENCE123
    @goalkeepar If i-league is only shown on Star Sports 3 which 90% of the people don't have, how will it have better viewership than ISL which is shown on SS1? Use common sense here.
    goalkeeparatuljg
    @goalkeepar. Wow, so now pro Kabaddi, cricket, IPL, ISL viewership count on hotstar is not real. Dumbest comment I've ever seen till now
    goalkeeparatuljg
  • Deb_BanDeb_Ban 9957 Points
    ISL is only ahead in production quality. And that's because STAR is behind them and Reliance is trying to strangle IL.

ATK doesn't have any infrastructure whatever shambolic infra EB/ MB have in place in Kolkata (in the proposed tie up with MB, ATK were 'eying' MB's infra -- ha ha --and MB ATK's money).

NEUFC is just a signboard in Mumbai, not even in any town in NE India (in fact, Aby 'the Owner' never visits NE during off-season).

The less said of MCPC and DDFC the better. ISL plays in Govt stadiums specially decked up for ISL, which the IL clubs and even the NT are banned to enter. Barring JFC, no ISL club have invested even in a training ground (BFC was an IL club when they developed this). Otherwise, please explain why they train in Europe and the Gulf. 

The 'superior' coaches of ISL clubs and their famed grassroots programmes are yet to produce a single footballer for themselves, let alone the NT. Poaching the IL clubs is the lay of the land here.

The whole thing of ISL is a plaything to Nita Aunty. Or a huge black money to white exercise. At best a circus where a player gets an award for the winning pass in a ... drawn match.
    Carbon_14goalkeeparthebeautifulgamemunna219777reddevil87