I-League Vs ISL

Comments

• goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29259 Points
    edited December 2018
    Hahaha who told you BFC has highest budget in the league ? Did it came in your fantasy dream? The same bfc came 4th in I league after joining ISL they are totally destroying it, Quality of play in I league is much higher then Old age inferior private tournament called ISL, MB,EB and BFC will dominate it with ease.
    atuljgkartik91
    @DEFENCE123 answer is simple because ATK can purchase more flags then EB and MB.
    Deb_Ban
  • DEFENCE123DEFENCE123 India657 Points
    That was in their 4th season in I-League, previous season they totally dominated weak I-league. Anyway shitty I-league will finally be shut down next year
    goalkeepar
  • dev_pfcdev_pfc Pune1936 Points
    edited December 2018
    >>previous season they totally dominated weak I-leagug << BFC has never dominated I-league, their biggest winning margin was 4 points in debut season and last year they were 8 points ahead in ISL and this year no team has managed to defeat them so far and half the season is already over. get your facts right. 
    Deb_Bangoalkeepardeepu
  • Deb_BanDeb_Ban 9963 Points
    BFC is leading not because of their budget but for a systematic approach. This was there during their stay in IL as well. Even then, they used to get competition there. Football is not a competition for bigger balance sheets, otherwise teams would sit across the tables, place their audited balance sheets and the higher ones would get the league title; no need of fighting it out on field. In football, a dedicated team can upstage a rich team. Real (and open) leagues see underdogs -- Leicesters in EPL, Aizawl and Minerva in IL.

IMG used to force IL matches in weekday afternoon (well into summer) to prevent fans to go to the stadium with no promotions, no telecast, no financial plans. This year, only timings have been changed to audience friendly, and see the results. If there are improvements on other fronts, it would beat Nita's circus for sure.
    goalkeeparmunna219777atuljg
    edited December 2018
    @Deb_Ban Even with Kerala Blasters boycott ISL attendance is still higher than I-League. And most I-League teams like Arrows, Gokulam, CCFC, Minerva, NEROCA,  fake their attendance so it's tough to know real attendance
    goalkeepar
  • Deb_BanDeb_Ban 9963 Points
    ATK has higher attendance than EB-MB? What kind of weed you are on?
    goalkeepar
    This is how atk increases attendance 
    Deb_Banashindiadeepumunna219777
    That was last season @goalkeepar . See this season attendance
    dev_pfcdeepu