2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier: Guam vs. India | 16 June 2015

Comments

• samiamsamiam 1614 Points
    Guys I am thinking India is struggling because of the ground
  • AKBAKB Kolkata3039 Points
    @mohammed _87hassan
    ISL.... Nita Ambani's Foster child and AIFF's Big Brother. Net Gain ?????? Shocking performance by NT
    Don't want to enter in to argument here,   let us only concentrate on ISL the real Circus. expect some 100 dislikes here hahahahahahahah 
    rudra
    We should be able to cope with the match timings since I leave had afternoon tijmings long ago
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    edited June 2015
    Getting bitch slapped...433 with decent movement against a rigid 442 of Constantine. ..
    Eugene left 2 v 1 because Sehnaj too deep and Sunil not helping out by dropping in.
    Robin invisible ..as is Jackie
    Full backs being exposed 2 v 1 as well with no one tracking their full backs either

Any avg coach...even Khalid Jamil would recognize this...
    rudra
  • AKBAKB Kolkata3039 Points
    @samiam
    Mate.. India is struggling because of INCOMPETENCY
  • souravindiasouravindia 3616 Points

@AKB, lets get real man. If you really want to play blame game here, then blame I-League/national League. It has been there for around 20 years now and we have kept on declining and declining.

ISL is only 1 year old. All these players playing in national team are not products of ISL but I-League.

So grow up

atuljgrudradhritiman7
    @akb
    Was rising up to Oman incompetency?
    There is something wrong on that ground
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    stupide to blame ISL vs. I-League

We know technically we aren't good enough against Asian teams...BUT

With good organistaion you can overcome , as I-League teams like Churchill , East Bengal and BFC have done in AFC..

Whats happening today is poor organistaion , SC should spend more time hiring guys like us to do his match analysis and pre-game preparations and NOT Army boot camps !!

Do your homework on Guam , see their formation and adjust accordingly,,,we haven't even tested their defence ! Poor technical staff on Indian team to blame , NOT players
    atuljgrudra
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    Gurpreet should have start ! he plays in same open type of ground in norway ! 
    rudra