INDIA vs IRAN World Cup Qualifier LIVE | 8 September 2015

Comments

• dhritiman7dhritiman7 4029 Points

I know this Iran team held Argentina for 90 minutes, but a club from Iran full with world cupper was beated by East Bengal. Who knows that wont happen this time? 
    footydipmunna219777fox
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10448 Points
    My squad

Gurpreet
    Pritam-Arnab-Sandesh-Dhana

Brandon-Bikramjit-Eugenson
    Romeo-Sunil-Jayesh

• CybertronCybertron 402 Points
    How about a friendly match and how many? As a friend Modi should ask Putin for technical support in football.  :P

India is importing a lot of weapons from Russians which is helping their military industry. Hence they should come to India's aid.

Zenit St. Petersburg and CSKA Moscow are very good teams.  :D

mohammed_87hassanfoxclayton SFCgoalkeeparsamiam
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    Put 11 men behind the ball and hope we nick one in the break (Cant believe that happening)
    Its atleast 3 to 4 nil to Iran for me.

• clayton SFCclayton SFC 675 Points
    Very difficult regarding Constantine falling for his Ego ;making U-turn and selecting Romeo and Brendan. he has already given a reason for not selecting Romeo. If at all he selects him for the next qualifier I'm wondering what statement he will give regarding selecting him back in the squad
  • atuljgatuljg Trivandrum3983 Points
    If Romeo performs for FC Goa, Constantine will take him back. The same goes for Brandon.
    munna219777arun
  • footydipfootydip Ranaghat, Nadia, West Bengal2722 Points
    Brandon performed already. No excuse for him.
    dhritiman7goalkeepar7negimunna219777
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    We don't have any league matches before Iran game .. If he now takes Brandon or other players then it will prove that his earlier selection was wrong
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    So what? Learn from your mistakes, admit you were wrong. Hopefully the man or the AIFF have tapes from the I-League... re-watch the games YOURSELF and make judgements.
    BabertoCybertron
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9297 Points
    AIFF should sack that bastard ASAP, hopefully after the Iran match. What's with this rotation of captaincy, which other country does that shit. I bet this arse won't play the same combination twice throughout the campaign and we will most probably finish the group last. India should just crowd out their own defensive third and hope it rains heavy. My XI:

Gurpreet
    Pritam Arnab Sandesh Dhana
    Sheznaz Bikramjit
    Romeo Khabra Eugenson Brandon

We don't need anyone up against Iran. Sunil can come in second half if we trail by one goal or two, no point risking him if we 5-0 in 30 mins.
    gaffertapefoxAshleshgoalkeeparmunna219777
This discussion has been closed.