INDIA vs IRAN World Cup Qualifier LIVE | 8 September 2015

Comments

• EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9297 Points
    Hope he doesn't become another BB15 after retirement, talks too much! AIFF owes us an apology and not Sunil or the players.
  • deepakcdeepakc Mumbai 3416 Points
    India can go to Dhaka and take on Bangladesh....i could bet on a score line of 0-2 or worse.
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    As in now? Oh ya, we would win. Players just had time off... no football events coming up and the travel from India to Bangladesh is nothing compared to Guam. It would be a friendly so barely much pressure, we would have time for a proper camp, and would probably go there and win 2-0 at least.

Come on... if you saw our game against Oman, then you know we could beat Bangladesh.
    archak
  • CybertronCybertron 402 Points
    There should be a re-match (friendly) with Oman. India didn't deserve this humiliation. Indian parents are using this as an evidence to justify their claim of not allowing young talents to take up football as a career option.

This is all fault of corrupt politicians and bureaucrats in Indian sports. They don't deserve to be called as sons and daughters of our motherland. They should be sent to the gallows.
    goalkeeparreddevil87archak
    I am not sure about parents but if that goal India scored against Oman was allowed to count then the whole attitude right now of Indian football supporters would be different... 2-2 with Oman... probably would have allowed us to defeat Guam and then we would all be at aww of Stephen and who knows what else.
    Deb_Banarchak
    What ifs and if only!! Fact is we have lost both matches and this coach needs to go!
    munna219777Deb_Ban
    Based on what? A tight loss in a game people honestly thought we would lose 3-0 in and a defeat in an island that takes 16 hours to get to and that to after a tough season with barely much practice. We should have beaten them but the defeat is no reason to let go of the coach... stupid mentality.
    samManju
    For not picking the best side, for not watching I-League games, for employing his stooges as scouts, for playing players out of their positions, for choosing formations which the team can't play, for constantly moaning about PIOs..well, that's a long enough list :D Any excuse we make about loosing to Guam just makes it look more miserable. He had his shot earlier, he should have never been brought back. And smart pants, tell us how you feel his continued presence will help the NT. What does he bring to the table?
    gaffertapemunna219777
    I still believe he can bring some stability to the side. The AIFF is going through a rough time and don't have money to go for a better coach and even then, we tried that with Wim Koevermans and it failed. Honestly, if we had the money then I would not have gone for Stephen Constantine but we don't and Stephen has previous knowledge of Indian football and while his tactics are not great on the eye they are best suitable for the current Indian players.

That is at least part of my justification.
    Deb_Ban
This discussion has been closed.