INDIA vs IRAN World Cup Qualifier LIVE | 8 September 2015

Comments

• gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    @ArsenalFan700

IF AIFF had no money as you claim...
    then WHY...
    Sign a coach for $20,000 per month with massive performance related bonuses ( for getting to Asian Cup ) or getting rankings up

He was on $6000/month at Rwanda ,and was;t paid for 3 months
    so easily could have got him for $5000

instead we pay $20,000 , so Bhaichung can get his kick backs
    EastBengalPridearchaksouravindiashankarrudramunna219777foxreddevil87shibierclayton SFC
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    You know what I mean when I say we had no money. I did not mean literally and I don't know who we could have gotten that is better at $20,000 and who could get us into some stability.
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    for a 1/4 of a million dollars a year , there are options..

I just feel they have over paid by more than double for an average coach....

NOW don't get me wrong.... no point getting an amazing coach for below average players

We need someone who can work in this broken system..... but this opinionated arrogant crook isn't the way forward... he will set us back  further than Wim , mark my words
    footydipmunna219777reddevil87
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9297 Points
    Mark my words Rohan, this prick won't play the same XI in any matches in WCQs and that's not how you get stability. Coaches need to understand, that senior NT is not up for their "need to know players" crap. That's why you watch the I-League and not bugger off to Cypress every week.
    gaffertapemunna219777reddevil87
    Well, lets see then. 
    EastBengalPride
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points

Personally I would love to have an I-league coach for the reason he know how coaches play each team and also know most of the players in the league...

He might be inclined to his favourites like Armando was but in the end he can get a team which could look lot balanced than the one created by current coaches who don't know which players would suit their style at best...

There is lot of difference between good players and the players suiting your tactic making a good tactic... best international example would be Germany team and keissling who was probably the best german striker couple of years back but wasn't selected because Low thought he don't suit his tactic...

Hopefully we get a I-league coach or even and ISL one who know most of players style rather than just their name in scoresheets

munna219777ArsenalFan700
  • LeedsonperezLeedsonperez 109 Points
    singapore will a frendly with qatar...and maldives play with 122 fifa raked nation madagascar
    samiam
  • deepakcdeepakc Mumbai 3416 Points
    $20,000 that is serious money (it would definitely more than the salary of all Indian coaches in ileague combined) !!! I think Stephen is a decent coach with Indian experience, but $20k is making a killing. Chutiya should definitely be kept out of Indian football, he is doing much more harm than good. We still have not replaced Rob Baan as TD for India.
  • deepakcdeepakc Mumbai 3416 Points
    We should have played the friendly either with Singapore/HK/or even a semi decent African team like Zimbabwe. It would have helped the NT play against some different style. But the again AIFF was so busy getting the ISL auction seating arrangements right that they did not get time for such minor issues.
    Deb_Ban
    @deepakc I agree with you this time. We used to play games against Malaysia/Singapore and even Zambia!
This discussion has been closed.