Bengaluru FC: Season 3 (2015-16)

Comments

• MaddieMaddie ಮೈಸೂರು(Mysuru) / Canada2978 Points
    Khalid Jamil Vs BFC fans, anyone link me with Khalid Jamil for an interview 
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    I wonder how much of this Anti Jamil factor is the doing of Westwood...I mean i love that guy but is very brazen and in your face more than you need.

Jamil is the typical sly, Playacting anti purist coach... But he had been doing the business quitely until westwood had a spat with him.
    I hope things dont escalate more than this..Jamil is our ex-NT player and a indian young coach no matter how anti football he plays.. we owe him atleast that.
    gaffertapemunna219777deepakckartik91sparta
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    We owe him what? He is still in his position despite being complete rubbish.
    gaffertape
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29673 Points
    He is 100 times better then Constantine
    gaffertapemunna219777karenesudhakar2050BrainFallINDIAkartik91Soham_De
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    This season there has been MFC fans coming together and forming a fan club at very small level... and already fans are getting frustrated with the fact that the team is neither playing quality football nor getting results... if this continues for longer time either the fans will stop coming or Khalid be sacked..

But if he and westwood stays for one more season with the same heat between them and then both leave.. irrespective of their presence or absence there is going to be a rivalry for ever
    deepakc
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    MFC fans are frustrated for the club not playing quality football? What were they watching all these years then?

Khalid overstayed this season. If they had any real intend they should have gone to a more progressive thinking coach this season.
    Before this year every fan used to come ground alone watch the match and go home... there was no platform to discuss regarding the match... with this fanclub, I see people discussing the team and every signing and their impacts... we were unhappy with the style during the start of season too but at least we were getting results.. Because of this for the first time I am seeing few fans asking of last of Khalid... if we are safe before last match there might be something in the last league match for everyone to see regarding the same

We would have liked to be stoke of I-league but things at present are making us look like Aston villa
    deepakc
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9301 Points
    Is there a MFC thread?
    yes there is... but this topic started with mfc vs mfc rivalry and moved to mfc discussion..
    so there is no reason to change thread.. it was suppose to vanish in few comments..
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9301 Points
    edited April 2016
    Well, I was surprised when Udanta didnt start today. I know Daniel scored in the last match, but he doesnt have either  the skill or speed to trouble defenses which Udanta has. Also for most part of the match, BFC's defense was in tatters.

Watch the goal DSK scored, Johnson was out of position and Osano's positioning was terrible, it seemed he didnt even know that Dipanda had sneaked behind him.
    gaffertapekarenesudhakar2050deepakc